Close

Default Foxtoberfest 2023

Foxtoberfest is coming up October 10th through the 14th in Charlotte, NC. Last year there were over 700 Foxes in the show. Plenty to see. If you can make it, you won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be there.

I just booked my room at the Embassy Suites, which is the host hotel again. Used the hotel booking link (for special pricing) on the hotels tab at the site below and got a really good rate, imo. Got a better room rate this year, than I did last year when I stayed at Residence Inn. And Embassy Suites is a much nicer place to stay. I'm guessing that's cause I didn't get a Foxtoberfest discounted rate in 2022.

And the car show has been expanded this year to 2 days, Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to that. Plus they have stuff going on earlier in the week. Last year, on the way out of town, we went by The Mustang Owner's Museum, cause seeing 700+ Foxes just isn't enough, I guess.

Anybody else heading there?? With a car??

https://www.foxy.events/foxtoberfest...7bwO5GnJX9TMeg

And yes, I just copied my post.... why not! (If you know, you know.)
    Last edited by 85GTGuy; 06-25-2023 at 11:11 AM.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

No fox in the house at the moment (looking), but plan to be there either Wednesday (H&M open house) or Saturday for the show. Thankfully the show is popular vote, so I won't be asked to judge

Bill S.

Would love to go to this show sometime, but it’s a bit too far of a drive than I am willing to make in the Fox. I’ll watch the highlights on YouTube and drool.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Yep, I'll be there. It's (kind of) local to me so I go every year.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

TTT

Getting closer!
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)