I went to use my foglamps the other day and they didnt work, they worked fine a few weeks ago, and wiggling the wires and toggling the switch some got the indicator to illuminate but not stay lit and i heard the relay clicking but it would only light up the passenger side light.
Crawling under the dash to check whats going on there lead to this.

Pretty bad honestly, not sure how it even worked at all like that.
Since i didnt have anything handy there to actually test voltage i just sprayed down the connections and changed out the switch with one i had to see if anything changed, and nothing worked with the other switch and cleaned terminals. The relay no longer clicks.
Im going back there this weekend with a working voltmeter and checking the wires but i had a few questions beforehand.

1) where is this systems grounds at? The wiring diagram i have shows the wires and where they splice in but not the grounds or the fusible link(i know where thats at).
The fusible link didnt feel to good on the firewall side wire but passed the pull test but im in doubt so im going to change it out anyway. The rusted up stuff under the dash really has me confused since i dont see any leaks around the windshield and the floors are solid.

2) where can i get a new correct switch, relay and fusible link at? Are these even available or am i stuck just buying what will work from the Help! Section at the store?