Close

Default Dominator Registry New User

I have a member of my family that has a 1983 stage II dominator. I am planning on registering and sharing the information I have on the car. I have enjoyed this site and appreciate the knowledge of your members.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Are there any known documented 1982 or 1983 stage 3 dominators? The stage 2 dominator has a 700 CFM Holley, 180deg dual plane aluminum intake, HEI, 351 marine camshaft, High tension valve springs, heavy duty push rods, Forged pistons 8.7 to 1, etc.

Have you been in touch with Steve Koger or the Facebook Dominator group?
    Steve's "the guy" on these cars....
    1986 Saleen #145
    now 50k miles - still 98% original.

I'm all for helping the helpless, but I don't give a rat's ass about the clueless anymore.

Previous: 79 Cobra, 82 GT, 83 GT, 85 Twister, 85.5 SVO, 86 GT, 87 GT, 91 Saleen, etc....

my brother used to have a 86 dominator. dummy sold it.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

I know I should be on facebook just havent pulled the trigger. I was hoping I could share information on this site. I would also like to register this car on the FE registry but dont know how to. This is one of the unknown dominators. The story is that the original owner bought two dominators, a red and a black one. I hoped that Steve would see my post.

I'll let him know you're over here. Not sure he's here much, but his profile is: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/member.php?7062-bluesfannoz
    1986 Saleen #145
    now 50k miles - still 98% original.

I'm all for helping the helpless, but I don't give a rat's ass about the clueless anymore.

Previous: 79 Cobra, 82 GT, 83 GT, 85 Twister, 85.5 SVO, 86 GT, 87 GT, 91 Saleen, etc....

I responded to your private message. Thanks for locating the site and sharing the car! Look forward to hearing more about it.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Thanks Bob for letting me know. Yes I try to still get on at least once a month but had not yet done so this month.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986Saleen View Post
    I'll let him know you're over here. Not sure he's here much, but his profile is: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/member.php?7062-bluesfannoz
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Yes there is a documented 83 Stage III Dominator. Does your relative have any documentation stating it to be a Stage II?

Quote Originally Posted by stage2dom View Post
    Are there any known documented 1982 or 1983 stage 3 dominators? The stage 2 dominator has a 700 CFM Holley, 180deg dual plane aluminum intake, HEI, 351 marine camshaft, High tension valve springs, heavy duty push rods, Forged pistons 8.7 to 1, etc.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Chris has your brothers car back.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb82gt View Post
    my brother used to have a 86 dominator. dummy sold it.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Thanks to all for getting Steve in touch with me. I will be posting more information and hope to get this car in the registry.

Let me know what you have to add to the registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    Chris has your brothers car back.
    Is it still local? It was a clean car.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

It is still local. I need to get the oil changed and get it out so I can see and document the ID plates and numbers.

New User

welcome