Close

Default Introduction GTC Darren

Hello All,

I realized I didn't take a moment to make an introduction when I first (re)arrived. I'm Darren, based near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. and I was a member here a very long time ago, more than 10 years for certain. Online, you can also find me under the handles of Darren5.0L or Darren5.4L depending the vintage of my posts. I used to be quite active in various places when forums were in their heyday, and am happy to see this one still actively servicing the community.

Like many of you I've had a good number of Mustangs over the years, and currently have a "collection" of sorts, including a '95 Mustang GTS, a '09 GT500, a '22 Mustang GT, and a '03 SVT Lightning, it is my most recent purchase of a '84 GT350 that brings me back here.

Again in the forum days, I used to be a very prolific writer of both Car Culture and Technical content, but as the written word has waned in popularity and the social platforms no longer favor long format articles, I have transitioned to youtube video.

I curate a modestly successful youtube channel - Grand Touring Concepts, and will be featuring the GT350 there over the winter as I begin working with it. If you have a channel or produce content, it would be cool to hear about it below, I can happily subscribe to help your channel grow.

This site has been a great reference and discussion resource so far, and it's very enjoyable to read about the various projects each of you have on the go. I look forward to seeing more of that great content.

New User

Welcome!