Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crankase vent

  1. #1
    FEP Power Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Muskegon (Power Tour stop!)MI

    Default Crankase vent

    What are you turbo guys using for a crankcase vent at the valve cover? Trying to find a replacement for my 86 Turbo coupe and can't find a stock one. Might go with an SVO one and drill out the valve cover hole to the larger size?
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 GT - newest toy
    2019 - Ranger

  2. #2
    FEP Super Member gr79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    SE Michigan


    A lot of engines have a rubber hose connected from the v/c to the air cleaner or air box.
    At the a/c end is a small filter pad. Or the main air filter does the job.
    Old style engines or racing motors have push in breather(s) with filter media inside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts