Close

Default Front License Plate Bracket

I found a used license plate bracket. Does anyone know what type of hardware i need to mount it?
    The bumper looks to have (2) inserts on the underside and (1) hole in the bumper face. Looks to be screws?
    Or is there somewhere i can get the original fasteners?
    Thanks for any advice!
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

I've still got my original license plate bracket, and it's held in place with three hex-head sheet metal screws (two underneath and one in the face of the bumper). You should be able to find the right size at your local hardware store, at Lowe's, or at Home Despots. Make sure you get the kind with the washer integral with the screw head.

Quote Originally Posted by FuturaGuy View Post
    I've still got my original license plate bracket, and it's held in place with three hex-head sheet metal screws (two underneath and one in the face of the bumper). You should be able to find the right size at your local hardware store, at Lowe's, or at Home Despots. Make sure you get the kind with the washer integral with the screw head.
    Thank you! I was able to source the proper mounting hardware. Just standard license plate stuff. Think i found it at advance auto. Front plate properly mounted looks better than the zip ties that were previously holding it in place lol
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.