Close

Default 1984 1/2 Canyon Red Hatchback Sports Seats - Complete

This is an FYI post. It may violate some rules so I am sorry if it does, just delete it. I just wanted to give advance notice that at Foxtoberfest this year, I will be bringing a complete set of PERFECT Canyon Red Hatchback Sport Seats to sell in the vendor area. Front and the split rears. Think GT350. These have the pull out thigh support. When I say perfect, I mean perfect. I replaced the bottom driver's seat FOAM only with TMI and re-installed the OEM covers. You would never tell if I didn't tell you. The rest are OEM 1984. They are amazing to sit in. They couldn't have hardly ever been used at all. The piping is perfect. They still have that sort of metallic sparkle that the fabric did when new. I am not shipping. I am not boxing. That's why I am giving advance notice. If I get bored enough one day, I might try to figure out how to post pictures again. I am not on here much any more, but a lot of people can vouch for me. Rich, Mick, Mike. I have bought and sold a TON on here. There are pictures of the seats in the Turbo GT forum under my restoration thread near the last few pages. I kept the seats when I sold the car. They will not be cheap, I am thinking something stupid like $1,300. Cash talks. We all know the TMI fabric (ESPECIALLY the RED) sucks out loud and is horribly way off. They are located in Charlotte NC but will be in Concord, NC at Foxtoberfest.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

FEP Senior Member

Brett - Welcome back. Anyone asking, Brett is legit. Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Thank you for the kind words Mike! Adding a link to the pictures of them. It's on page 14 in this thread. You can see that slight indention in the outer bolster on the bottom of the driver's side seat if you know what you are looking at. That is where the foam had deteriorated. I caught it in time before it got to the material and that is why I replaced the bottom foam only. I also put another thin layer of foam on the back side of the material to help prevent this in the future. The pictures say it all.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...oration/page14
    Last edited by homer302; 08-24-2022 at 11:59 AM.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

These will be at Foxtoberfest in Charlotte this upcoming Saturday. Along with a lot of other stuff.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775