This is an FYI post. It may violate some rules so I am sorry if it does, just delete it. I just wanted to give advance notice that at Foxtoberfest this year, I will be bringing a complete set of PERFECT Canyon Red Hatchback Sport Seats to sell in the vendor area. Front and the split rears. Think GT350. These have the pull out thigh support. When I say perfect, I mean perfect. I replaced the bottom driver's seat FOAM only with TMI and re-installed the OEM covers. You would never tell if I didn't tell you. The rest are OEM 1984. They are amazing to sit in. They couldn't have hardly ever been used at all. The piping is perfect. They still have that sort of metallic sparkle that the fabric did when new. I am not shipping. I am not boxing. That's why I am giving advance notice. If I get bored enough one day, I might try to figure out how to post pictures again. I am not on here much any more, but a lot of people can vouch for me. Rich, Mick, Mike. I have bought and sold a TON on here. There are pictures of the seats in the Turbo GT forum under my restoration thread near the last few pages. I kept the seats when I sold the car. They will not be cheap, I am thinking something stupid like $1,300. Cash talks. We all know the TMI fabric (ESPECIALLY the RED) sucks out loud and is horribly way off. They are located in Charlotte NC but will be in Concord, NC at Foxtoberfest.