Attachment 137231

1979 ford f250

cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 104800
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

I am the third owner of this beautiful 1979 Ford F250 Indianapolis 500 Edition Pace Truck. The truck is 1 of 468 built and been in the Bay Area its whole life, Originally sold out of Walnut Creek (Have original purchase agreement, check copy, warrantee book, letters from dealership and more) with what is believed to be 104K miles as its been on non-op since 2003 when the previous owner parked it. Have the Marti report, pictures of pre-restoration to prove its the real deal along with other documentation to back it up. These trucks are a lesser known gem of the Classic Ford truck lineup that draws attention and conversation everywhere it goes.

What's been done:
- Full repaint to original silver and installation of correct factory graphics (not the phoenix graphics replica kit)
- 460 Engine rebuilt to stock spec, passed smog perfectly with flying colors
- C6 Transmission rebuilt by Shucks Transmission in Dublin
- Bumpers, Cactus Pusher, and Roll Bar powder coated to original colors by Melrose in Oakland
- All new exhaust system with Cat and Magnaflow muffler
- Factory wheel covers refinished and new tires
- New brakes, shocks, and other drivetrain components
- Original supercool radiator rebuilt and new heater core
- Original seat reupholstered, new carpet kit, new headliner, and original pieces cleaned up
- New windshield and seal with new rear window seal
- KC Daylighters on the roll bar
- Original grill and trim refinished
- AM/FM/Cassette Stereo (works but the illumination is very dull)

What is needs:
- Rear tank sending unit is hit and miss on working
- All of the Air Conditioning System is there but still R12, so it would need to be converted to R134 unless you've got some R12 laying around to charge it. Heater, defroster, and blower work perfectly

It's a rare truck that would make a great addition to a collection or be your driver and show truck! The 71 RV Motorhome in the background of the picture I will also entertain a bundle deal for both. Contact me for more info on that.

Clean title in hand, $33,500 Cash, will entertain trades for other classics or newer 4runner/tacoma 4x4/diesel truck. Call or text (510)731-4105 - Can assist with shipping nationwide or local delivery

I do not need help selling
Probably on many C/L's

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...494931603.html

Mike