Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Questions about early fox door cards.

While in my fever of accumulating parts for my 85 build I picked up a mother load of old pacecar/cobra parts.
    They included 4 door cards one set from a 1979 pace car (lower handles) and another set that in the more common upper spot. They have a kind of insert piece for which I only got one set. I am going to be using one set of the doorcards and the other set I will resale. I am wondering if anyone has the insert and where can I get the carpet piece for the lower part of the doorcard.
    1985 Mustang Canadian Cobra
    It ain't Pretty but it doesn't care

FEP Senior Member

Quick and dirty pictures and somehow my center consolesName:  PXL_20220526_155743094.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  132.2 KBName:  PXL_20220526_155754232.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  136.4 KBName:  PXL_20220526_155800421.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  118.4 KBName:  PXL_20220526_155743094~2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  132.7 KB

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I have a passenger side insert, black, from a non-cobra car (no badge or holes). Do you just need the drivers side? you can have it for future trade value.
    I am always interested in Cobra parts so let me know what you are getting rid of.
    I replaced the carpet on mine a few years ago, think it came from LMR or NPD.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 0F0 CBR View Post
    I have a passenger side insert, black, from a non-cobra car (no badge or holes). Do you just need the drivers side? you can have it for future trade value.
    I am always interested in Cobra parts so let me know what you are getting rid of.
    I replaced the carpet on mine a few years ago, think it came from LMR or NPD.
    I need both but most of the extras have gone. I had an entire front clip with the pacecar hood that I sold to a friend. I have a fair amount of inner trims and random odds and ends. But I do come across interesting things often.