I just picked up a V6 '95 parts car to update the 3.8L LTD, so far here is a list of parts I plan to swap over.

• Spindles
  • Front & Rear Brakes
  • Axle shafts
  • T5 Transmission
  • Pedal Assembly
  • Brake Booster
  • 17" Wheels
  • Exhaust Manifolds
  • Front & Rear Sway Bars
  • Alternator

I had thought about the engine, but it was taken apart by the previous owner & he stated he found a few bolts inside the engine, not once but both times he took it apart to fix the issues he was having. So I plan to leave the old 3.8l in the LTD for a little while longer & just do a manual swap sometime later. I picked up a '67 289 engine a few weeks back and plan to use that if the machinist say's it's good enough to use. The engine will the most costly thing so I'm not rushing to throw money at. Really just want to make this a fun driver for the time being with plans to build it for autocross later on.

Unfortunately I can't start working on taking things apart just yet, when picking up the parts car, I ruptured my left Achilles tendon. Not sure how long that's going to keep me from wrenching but I doubt it'll be anytime soon. Till then, just want to get my plan in order and see if anyone out there can think of something else I can add to my "swap list" that I am planning out.