Good morning to the knowledgeable people of Foureyedpride. I may be putting the cart before the Mustang but I am looking for some input. I am looking to purchase for my wife a duplicate of her first car. It was a 1983 Mustang GLX Convertible, red with a white top and interior. Unfortunately, she is insistent on an exact duplicate so it will also have a V6. I have ID'd a potential car that is in pretty good shape. However, one of my wife's wishes is to be able snap a Duran Duran tape into the cassette deck while cruising with the top down. The car I am looking at has had the radio replaced with a single DIN unit and the radio area has been cut accordingly. Assuming I can source a working original AM/FM/cassette radio, how would I repair the radio area in the dash to be able to mount it. My initial thoughts were that I could get a 3D printed replacement insert that I could then plastic weld into the area. But with a not altered car to use for a template I am not sure how I would get the dimensions correct. I appreciate your thoughts and insight.