Close

New User

Default 1979 mustang coupe

Looking for a good coupe roller to build into a weekend fun car. Needs to have title, closer to Kansas City the better!
    Thanks,
    John

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyj View Post
    Looking for a good coupe roller to build into a weekend fun car. Needs to have title, closer to Kansas City the better!
    Thanks,
    John
    Oh man, you just missed out. There is a guy in L.A. that just saved a '79 Coupe from the crusher. Its on chrome ponies now, but other than that, all-stock. Even has the 'chippie CHP' blue & gold plates. I think he flipped it.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    Oh man, you just missed out. There is a guy in L.A. that just saved a '79 Coupe from the crusher. Its on chrome ponies now, but other than that, all-stock. Even has the 'chippie CHP' blue & gold plates. I think he flipped it.
    Ha! That’s usually how my luck goes!
    Thanks
    John

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Keep your eyes open and we'll do the same. Search Craigslist, especially zip 90046, and do a 200 mi search. That's how I found that '79 last month. It might take a little while so give yourself about 3-4 months, that's how you find the good ones :)

Msg sent.
    1981 Mustang Coupe - 5.0/5-speed from Indiana, at the body shop getting a little love...still...
    1982 Mustang Coupe - One of the first 10 log-booked American Sedan (A/S) cars built in the early 1990's. Topeka World Challenge Top 10 finisher, 1993 and 1994. Under-going retestification.
    1982 Mustang GT - Something out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyj View Post
    Thanks,
    John
    ill keep looking to John. How you been dude?
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0