Good morning to the Four Eyed Pride community. My wife’s first car was a 1983 GLX, red with white top and white leather interior. It was a V6 car. We are looking to acquire a twin. I tried to talk her into a 5.0 but she is dead set on an exact match. We have located one a couple of hours away, I am in Southern Illinois. I haven’t seen the car in person but from the few pictures the seller has posted it looks to be in very good condition. There is no visible rust, the paint is shiny, the interior looks pretty good and looks to be all original. I don’t know if the upholstery is leather or vinyl and it does look a bit dingy. I don’t have a good pic of the dash so I don’t know if the dash pad is racked or if the radio area has den cut up. The odometer shows 91,000 miles. My question is about value. Assuming there are other surprises, what would this car be worth. The seller is asking $7850. Knowing the v6 is not very desirable, this seems quite high. I was thinking more in the $5500 to $6000 range. I would appreciate the thought of the community.