Close

Default Found my old user name..

After doing some digging, I finally found my old user name from about 8-10 years ago.

How do I go about signing in to my old user name??
    85 Notch
    Terminator swapped with 6 speed and 3:55 gears

Click the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign-in page and follow the instructions. It should send an email to the address you had in your profile.

If you want the email address changed, I can do that if you can tell what the old address was. If you don't remember what it was I can give you a hint.

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

...there should be more of an emphasis about returning to older usernames. Can't count the # of times people are like "Yeah, I was wicked busy here back in like 2003, but life had other plans! I'm back now, and now have a "new username" since I can't remember my password." Love seeing the "early dates." BTW, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO FOUR-EYED PRIDE
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 04-23-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Ha Ha yeah man I was on here a lot about 8 years ago but I sold my car and entered the world of 60's Musclecars for a while.

I still love 60's Musclecars but I got tired of the prima donna status and my buddies never wanting to get their cars out so I scored another 4 eye to drive and enjoy.
    85 Notch
    Terminator swapped with 6 speed and 3:55 gears

Quote Originally Posted by GMW468 View Post
    Ha Ha yeah man I was on here a lot about 8 years ago but I sold my car and entered the world of 60's Musclecars for a while.

I still love 60's Musclecars but I got tired of the prima donna status and my buddies never wanting to get their cars out so I scored another 4 eye to drive and enjoy.
    There's a guy in town that daily drives a green 68 coupe with tunnel ram. I get jealous every time I see him lol! Can't wait till I get my capri together. It's going to be a driver. Actually, the pace car I'm working on now will be a driver for a while, anyway. It should be on the road this summer.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd
    79 Cobra - working on 351w, t5
    82 Capri- working on 302, t5
    82gt - working on 408w, c4