Close

Thread: New/old guy

Default New/old guy

What's up guys?

New guy here. I'm back in a 4 eyed Fox after about a 10 year hiatus. I was a member here many years ago. I had a really nice 86 GT ragtop that had some nice mods. I ended up selling it and moving into the world of 60's Muscelcars for a while. But I
    found a really nice 4 eye that grabbed my attention so I've gravitated back into the world of Foxbodies.

I recently sold my 67 Chevelle SS and scored a pretty nasty 85 Notch. It's got a Terminator swapped motor with a 6 speed. The motor has 98 Cobra cams, aftermarket blower pulleys, and a custom tune. It dyno'd at 550RWHP. The dyno operator suggested that the motor was probably putting out close to 700HP. It's an absolute blast to drive.

The car has an entire pro touring build with a Maximum Motorsports K frame, tubular front and rear control arms, subframe connectors, 4 wheel Cobra disc brakes, Bassani headers, 3" exhaust with Borla mufflers and 18" XXR570 wheels.

I'm looking forward to rejoining the Fox community and driving the Hell out of my car.

Welcome back to FEP... Sounds like a beast, post some pics when you get a chance.

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

GMW468, if you remember your old username but forget your password, a moderator can send you a link to reset it. X2 on the pics

Welcome back to the site from a a fellow PA member. Post up some pictures of your '85. Sounds really nice.

Welcome back to FEP. I've seen the pics of his car on FB, it def looks killer.
    Hope to see it in person at Carlisle this summer.
    JT
    1979 Indy Pace Car Mustang 302 / 5spd
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top 302 / 4spd
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Unfortunately I don’t remember my old user name. It’s definitely been at least 10 years. I wish I could because I had a ton of cool pics and info.

I tried to post pics and the site wouldn’t let me. I’m afraid I’m not computer savvy so let me try again…Name:  D16DF92F-0200-4179-9D35-9ECCA5042B52.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  641.1 KB

That worked…here’s some moreName:  D7667D82-E58D-4F14-8813-BB9DC3949AE1.jpeg
Views: 61
Size:  381.8 KB

Here’s another…Name:  79A00FEF-7AE1-41DE-A7A1-E6FBC555341F.jpeg
Views: 61
Size:  486.3 KB

I like how the GT front nose was added for the fog lamps. Nice ride and welcome back. Awesome that it fits under stock hood.

Do the fender liners not fit with a swap like this? Just curious where they go.
    Last edited by 87gtVIC; 02-01-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    I like how the GT front nose was added for the fog lamps. Nice ride and welcome back. Awesome that it fits under stock hood.

Do the fender liners not fit with a swap like this? Just curious where they go.
    The fender liners fit with the swap but they were mighty close with the 18" wheels, so the previous owner removed them. I have them and I'm debating on whether to try to re-install them and see if I can make them fit without rubbing.

Thanks for posting the pics. It is beautiful! Congrats.

That is one sweet looking mustang! Love it!!
    1986 ACS McLaren Capri
    1971 Mustang
    1968 F100

New User

wow! amazing car!