Summary:
    1986 Ford Mustang GT Hatch
    82,000 miles
    Black exterior with grey interior
    PW/PL/Cruise
    Manual
    Price: $13,750 obo
    Located in Brighton, Michigan

Very clean black 1986 Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Car is in great shape and ready to drive anywhere. Seats are in excellent shape, no leaks underneath. Car looks to have been repainted by the previous owner in the original color, I have a hood decal to go on it, not installed yet.

Car was purchased from where it spent a lot of time in North Carolina (believed to be whole life before I bought it) two years ago and not driven in Michigan winters since.

Recent repairs and maintenance include ~500 mile old brand new WC T5 transmission, 2 year/2000 mile old tires, brake rotors/drums/fluid/wheel cylinder as needed, front wheel bearings, clutch cable & quadrant, TPS, front seat belts, heater core, and water pump, ~500 miles since new power steering pump, oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, wires, clutch, rear main seal, IAC, and more. Only modification from Stock is a Flowmaster exhaust which is as close to stock look/sound I could find.

Known issues: AC not cold, passenger window goes down but not all the way. Will look into passenger window as time allows have not tried to diagnose AC at all.

In general I bought it in good shape after sitting for a few years and brought it into great mechanical condition. I am selling to build a track car and this car is too nice to modify so much.

Struggling getting pictures to upload, send me a message if you would like a link to pictures if I can't get them included here.

Long time lurker, first time poster car is available to see in person with my name on the title, if you would like other proof I have the car and it isn't a scam let me know what you would like to see. Feel free to message or post any other questions.
    Last edited by thedevilinside; 01-26-2022 at 09:56 PM.

What color inside/out? What options does it have? Pw/pl cruise? tilt? hatch release? T-Tops or sunroof?
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilinside View Post

Struggling getting pictures to upload, send me a message if you would like a link to pictures if I can't get them included here.
    Agreed, its very hard to add pics, for me anyway. GLWS
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 79Coupe View Post
    What color inside/out? What options does it have? Pw/pl cruise? tilt? hatch release? T-Tops or sunroof?
    I should have included this info, as the pics would usually cover that! I'll add it to the top post as well.

Black exterior, grey interior.

Power windows, locks, hatch release, and cruise.

Steering wheel tilts but not power tilt.

Not T Tops or sunroof.

Edit: Power hatch release does work, I forgot key has to be in/on to release.
    Last edited by thedevilinside; 01-27-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Steering wheel tilts but not power.
    No power steering?
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Quote Originally Posted by 79Coupe View Post
    No power steering?

Oh no it has power steering, and the wheel tilts. It actually has a new PS pump as the old one had just started to leak. But the tilt is not power. I doubt that was an option?

I doubt that was an option?
    Nope LOL
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0