Hey everyone,

I'll keep this post short and straight to the point.

Roughly a month ago I had installed LED gauge cluster lights from Scott Drake and had to unplug everything on the back of the clsuter to take it out of the car to install new bulbs and remove those red filters for the old bulbs.

Anyways, I basically had to remove the speedo cable to take the cluster out, however after reinstallation the car hadn't moved due to the weather and I don't have my license yet. After my dad and I had fixed some engine and electrical problems we were having i decided to go out and check on the engine and let it warm up a bit to see if she was still smooth, it infact idled very smoothly and got up to temp quick after I installed a new 195 degree thermostat.

I decided to pull it out to the driveway to let it idle and as to not stink up the garage (no cats lol). While reversing I realized that the speedo needle didn't as much as twitch and I found that very odd. In an effort to make it move I hastily drove back up the driveway and into the garage to try and solve whatever issue I seem to be having with the speedo.

I honestly have no idea where to start with this fix as I really am just some kid with a fox and am not familiar with these cars like some of the vets on here. I do know that the speedo and odometer are linked and that they are soley mechanical and don't really have any electrical components to them so I'm just wondering where to start with this.

All help is appreciated and thanks in advance