Close

Default suspension and underbody plus wiring

Just updating pictures of the suspension and steering underbody also a picture of the drivers side wiring harness. I am trying to locate the clip that holds the large loom closest to the engine to the strut tower bolt this clip is only on CFI if anyone can help would be appreciated.

Some parts arrived finally including number plate surrounds Metal with (original selling Dealer Walker Buerge ford West Los Angeles) so hopefully will be able to finish the suspension and brake system and then move on to complete the body which was stripped back to bare metal luckily only had minor body damage then sealed and primed ready for final finish.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by xanadu23; 01-03-2022 at 02:26 AM. Reason: wording

Man, looking real good...

Nice job
    86 GT (Owned since 87)On going project
    86 #64 Saleen
    86 Coupe
    1980 Coupe(2)
    2003 Cobra
    2015 F-250

Excellent work. Attention to detail is impressive. Any updates?
    84.5 GT Convertible Build Thread
    86 LX Coupe

Yes I have received some parts for the brakes and power steering but shipping is very slow at the moment and very costly so I have to order only what I need to make the car mobile. Plus some of the small parts I have to purchase requires me to buy a complete assembly to ensure I get the right part for my 85 which becomes costly, but I will update with the latest pictures.
    Last edited by xanadu23; 03-27-2022 at 08:17 AM.