Hello everyone!

In the past few weeks I had been using the forums when in search of advice or guidance when there is a new hiccup with my car that left me clueless on how to fix it. I decided it was time to make an account and as per the automated message, and am introducing myself to keep my account active. I am a high school kid and a fortunate owner of a 1986 Mustang GT in metallic silver with T-Tops. I've only had the car for about a month at this point and absolutely love it.

My favourite cars have been mustangs ever since I could remember and in the past couple years, I've had this obsession with the fox body mustangs. I Have especially been drawn to the 85 and 86 years of the fox as I personally think they are the best looking and now feel so fortunate to be able to have one. This is my first car and so far everything has gone smoothly (except for the blinkers going out on the highway) and I have also managed to learn standard pretty well for it being older technology and my very limited driving experience.

I hope to make many new posts on the site here (hopefully positive lol) and I'm always open to any form of advice and wise words.

I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon