Close

FEP Senior Member

Default NOS 1986 Mustang SVO Tail Light Lens/NOS Ford Mustang Rear View Mirror

NOS Ford Mustang SVO tail light lens. This is for the 1985.5 and 86 SVO. Also used on the 1993 Cobra. $250

NOS Mustang rear view mirror. I think this is for the early to mid 2000s Mustang. It's more squared off but a great replacement for a FOX body. $65

PM me if interested. Thanks, Mike

Name:  MVC-019S.JPG
Views: 275
Size:  31.9 KBName:  MVC-018S.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  38.2 KBName:  MVC-014S.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  22.8 KBName:  MVC-042S.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  36.1 KBName:  MVC-041S.JPG
Views: 264
Size:  31.6 KB
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 06-01-2022 at 12:03 PM.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

What is the part number of the mirror? I am looking for a new one for my 1980 Cobra.

FEP Senior Member

6U5Z17700B. It's a close replacement for the FOX body interior mirror.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

What colour is the trim and the striping on the tail light lenses? (Hard to tell from the pictures). I would love to buy them but if it is darker than the charcoal I'm afraid it won't match. If they are the charcoal colour then send me a PM I'll try to answer back quickly

(I live in Canada so I'm willing to pay extra for shipping especially if these are legit NOS)

FEP Senior Member

It's charcoal, so 85.5 and 86 SVO and 93 Cobra. It's OEM ford lens, not a reproduction. Just the right side. No box. Thanks, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO86 View Post
    It's charcoal, so 85.5 and 86 SVO and 93 Cobra. It's OEM ford lens, not a reproduction. Just the right side. No box. Thanks, Mike
    Sorry for late reply, was not aware it was just the right side, I would need both so that it isn't lop sided lol. Sorry about that.

FEP Senior Member

NP. NOS pairs are really hard to find and are fetching north of $1000 USD. Ford produced a lot more right side. Must have been for more collisions on that side.

What is the length of the mirror? Is it the 8-1/4" one or the ~10" one?

And does it have the set screw mounting arrangement?
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

FEP Senior Member

It's 9.5" at the longest, lower part of the mirror. It has a spring clip retainer.

Darn. Looking for a set-screw-mounted NOS one. Thanks for the reply.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

FEP Senior Member

Best to try and find a really good used one then. Last NOS one I saw, sold for $275. Yikes!