Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    Those are the perfect wheel choice for that car with the grey trim.

What is that brake tool? I'll take anything to make brake line work easier. I hate it. I get leaks probably half the time.
    I was wondering the same thing, i have a hydraulic brake line flare tool that looks similar to the one in the pics except the one in the pics is mechanical
    Sweet looking brake flarer, never seen one of those before.

Nice work on the drums and those wheel look great on that car! Looking forward to seeing more of your progress, you are inspiring me to keep plugging away on mine lmao
    79 Zephyr, 4v/4r70w swap planned, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs.

The clamping force on it is really nice, compared to the other multi-sized type. Those always wanted to slip on me when I was trying to work under at the car with it. Especially with the steel lines.

This went super smooth with the tool, both under the car and on the bench.

Ran into a small hold-up on the rear brakes. They wheel cylinders are both kinda toasted, so I need to wait until those show up for me to finish the brake system and bleed everything.

Cleaning up the diff cover before I put that back on and refill the rear end.

Need a couple hangers before moving forward with the exhaust build.
    83 TC "Clone"
    85 Marquis LTS

It's a secret tool...
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    It's a secret tool...
    I posted the link in post #49
    83 TC "Clone"
    85 Marquis LTS