I'm about to get my ugly old car painted and I'm going to gut it so I can get the jambs, sunroof, etc painted proper. I would really like to put in a cage while I've got it apart. I don't plan on putting the rear seats back in and I'm going to try my hand at making a delete kit. My question.. If nothing else combats the idea is.. I'm looking at MM's four point with the harness bar and the diagonal brace. It's a bit expensive but I've got quite a bit of their stuff on the car and it's always been good. This is my daily driver/fun car and I'd like it not to be a pain in the fourth point of contact to get into and out of. My wife will barely ride it in now and if I have a cage to crawl over she's apt to tell me where I can plant the idea. Do any of you fantastic fellows have any insight on other options? I'm no opposed to forward running bars as long as they sit nice and low. I've got access to welding equipment and tubing benders... but yeah.. I'm not going to try my hand at making my own... Thanks and I hope all of you are doing well!