Close

Post SOLD1979 5 speed transmission from my 1979 Mercury Capri Excellent shape. E0ZR-BA-001

SOLD Hello I have a early transmission that came from my 1979 Mercury Capri 2.3 liter Ford number E0ZR-BA-001. This transmission includes the clutch, pressure plate, throw-out bearing, shifter fork everything works!!!! I and doing a engine swap to a 5.0 and using a t-5 transmission. I do have plenty of pictures, including the transmission tag. But I am having a hard time uploading these pictures on this forum. If you need pictures please PM until I find out what I am doing wrong on why my pictures are not uploading. I can also ship this transmission but the seller has to pay for shipping. This transmission would be great for someone who is looking for a early 5-speed transmission for their early Foxbody Mustang/Capri.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by RS1979; 03-29-2023 at 09:20 AM. Reason: SOLD

FEP Member

I forgot early 2.3's had 5-speeds, my old '82GT turbo had one as well. As for pictures, I had to google/Youtube " how to resize pictures with windows 10", once resized down to 1600x1200 pixels and saved as resized pic you can post that here without issues.

ok thanks 11secGT. My 30 days is up and I'll resize pictures and pay the 5.00 dollars. thanks again for your help.