Close

Thread: New Guy

Default New Guy

Hello everyone, just recently picked up this four eyed coupe aka “The Poop Coupe”. Started it life as a 1983 four cylinder that has been converted over to a carbureted 302. Even has the original walnut interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PoopCoupe; 08-10-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Welcome to FEP... That's a very different color scheme.. Actually like the brown. What's your color plans for it? Hmm, root-beer brown would look good I bet..

Thank you! Since it does have the walnut interior I am sticking with brown. I considered root beer but wanted to be closer to the original color. So I’m going with chestnut brown metallic and continuing to stay with the two tone retro theme with a couple more modern ideas here and there.

New User

I have a solid (dark) brown one. I REALLY like the two tone color of yours! I may seriously consider it!

Quote Originally Posted by PoopCoupe View Post
    Thank you! Since it does have the walnut interior I am sticking with brown. I considered root beer but wanted to be closer to the original color. So I’m going with chestnut brown metallic and continuing to stay with the two tone retro theme with a couple more modern ideas here and there.