Just wanted to let the cat out of the bag that Steeda lifetime warranties are nothing more than a marketing lie to sell products. I have been getting strung along for over two months now by this company on getting a lifetime warranty replacement on the sagged out set of 555-8200 Steeda sport lowering springs on my car, which I have the original receipt for. There is a one inch difference in ride height front left vs front right on my car, and I can no longer put passengers in the car without it hitting the exhaust off the ground or hitting the right rear tire off of the inside of my quarter.

These guys agreed to send me another set of springs after over a month and a half of spotty communications with them, and have once again gone silent on me. I don't get responses back from them unless I am rude to them and threatening to expose them, and I really don't like having to do things this way.

I have all of my email correspondences with this company if anyone would like any more information. I have nothing to hide, and I'd like to encourage anyone looking to buy performance suspension components for a fox body Ford Mustang, Fusion, Focus, Fiesta, F150, F250, F350, Raptor, Ranger, Explorer to steer clear of Steeda since they don't stand behind their products or lifetime warranties they choose to advertise.

Send them an inquiry yourself, and see how long it takes to get a response back. For me it typically takes me sending 2 emails for one response back.

support@steedasupport.zendesk.com

Cale