Close

Default The green "Contribute" button not working?

I used to contribute money to help pay the fees required to operate and improve FEP. During my absence, I have not contributed and lost my status as a contributor and the lil perks that came with it. Are there plans to get the contribution system up and running again????
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

Just got an email today that it was that time again: Paid Subscriptions - Four Eyed Forums (foureyedpride.com)

Mike

That button does not work. Use the link that Mike posted.

Quote Originally Posted by 4-barrel Mike View Post
    Just got an email today that it was that time again: Paid Subscriptions - Four Eyed Forums (foureyedpride.com)

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Thank you.
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

Need to get that button fixed. I've hit the "Contribute" button many times in the past year since I joined, trying to provide some support to this great site, only to be told:

Sorry, the contribution system is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We will be back as soon as possible...

Wasn't until I stumbled across this thread that I realized that there was a way to help out. Glad I did and happy to help support the cause.

Thanks to all who put in the time and effort to keep this site viable.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Happy to chip in, glad I found this thread.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

FEP Supporter

Hi Mick,

I noted that my donator and member badges did not get updated after I renewed both late last year. I have the payment receipts for this going through at that time.

I tried to send a PM to you but with the lost perks of being a member could not send it.

Can you look into this?

Thanks Darran
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!

Quote Originally Posted by 82GTforME View Post
    Hi Mick,

I noted that my donator and member badges did not get updated after I renewed both late last year. I have the payment receipts for this going through at that time.

I tried to send a PM to you but with the lost perks of being a member could not send it.

Can you look into this?

Thanks Darran
    This is taken care of.