Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 1986 Mustang GT Road Racer Street Build

I have been working on this car off and on for way too long now. Unfortunately, it never seems to get finished. Partly because I either can't make up my mind or I keep changing my mind and the parts on the car. The car original had a full SVO brake and 5 lug conversion on it. WHY!? I had the parts and figured what the heck. The issue was that I wasn't able to make my that setup work with what I wanted to do wheel and flare wise. SO . . . . Now full on SN95 Cobra swap of the SVO parts. Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm an idiot! Oh well all the parts that are coming off will be put to good use on my real SVO. When you ask . . . Ok let's not get into that right now.

SN95 front spindles, SN95 front control arms, and Cobra brakes for the front. The rear is getting my other Cobra IRS, since I haven't suffered enough with the first IRS install in my 79 PC. Maximum Motorsports Bilsteins on all four corners with Coil Over setup to boot. I just replaced the subframe bushings, the third member bushings, and sway bar bushings in the IRS with poly urethane. I haven't done the upper and lower control arms yet because the kit runs about $500 and that kills the budget for the new catback exhaust that I need now since my SRA exhaust won't work. Besides I actually want to feel the different after making the swap on the control arm bushings, so I can convince myself to spend that same $$ again on my 79 PC with the IRS too!

The IRS swap is the biggest change for this build right now. I yanked all the solid rear axle stuff out to make room for the IRS. The first order of business is installing the modified rear brake lines for the IRS. I bought the MM kit as it makes things much easier and just under $100 its hard to want to spend the time and money bending your own lines and sourcing the parts. https://www.maximummotorsports.com/B...ang-P1608.aspx

Rear brake fitting removed and rear brake line awaiting kit
    Name:  Rear Brake line.JPG
Views: 827
Size:  274.6 KB

Maximum Motorsports kit (hard lines not shown right now)
    Name:  Maximum Kit.JPG
Views: 773
Size:  310.9 KB

Rear Union and bracket install on body
    Name:  Rear Bracket.JPG
Views: 773
Size:  232.8 KB

Next item to tackle is to knock off the no longer needed rear axle bump stop mounts. This also clears more room for the IRS rear brake hose mounts.

Rear axle bump stop mount
    Name:  Bump Stop.JPG
Views: 868
Size:  224.7 KB

Bump Stop Removed
    Name:  Removed Bump Stop.JPG
Views: 772
Size:  233.9 KB

I find the quickest and easiest way is to drill out the spot weld on the side that you can get a drill on, then use a cut off wheel to cut the bottom of the bracket from the one side. Then I use an air hammer/chisel to drive the metal off the remaining spot weld. Use a hammer to knock the rest of the bracket loose, then use a pair of vise grips to work it back and forth to finally fatigue the remaining weld loose. Then just use an angle grinder to clean up the remaining spot welds.

The next order of business is to test fit the IRS to make sure the brake hose mounts don't hit the upper control arms. To do that I have to install the rear subframe mount. That uses the kicker shock mounting hardware and 2 additional bolts that go up through the bottom of the rear frame rail. So to begin with I test fit both rear SF mounts and mark the location of the holes on the bottom of the frame rails. I think drill my pilot holes for all 4 of them. Then I make a cut in the hatch floor so I can finish drill out the hole size and place the reinforcement plates in the frame rail.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Here is the cut out of the hatch floor area to gain access to the frame rail. Obviously there is one on each side. I measure to determine exactly where I want to make the cuts and use the spot welds in the floor to help gauge where the frame rail actually is. I start with a small opening and enlarge as needed once I know exactly where I am on the rail and relative to the bottom holes. I will cover up the openings with a piece of sheet metal that overlaps the metal and will seal it from the elements.

Name:  Frame Rail Cuts.JPG
Views: 770
Size:  217.1 KB

Next I build some reinforcement plates with welded flange nuts so I can run the bolts up from the bottom for a clean install and not having to hold the nuts topside to tighten everything up.

Name:  Reinforcement Plates.JPG
Views: 744
Size:  355.1 KB

Plates installed in the rear frame rail openings.

Name:  Plates Installed.JPG
Views: 763
Size:  184.9 KB

And this is what the rear subframe mount looks like once bolted in. I did have to modify the brackets as the rear hole in the bracket didn't line up with factory rear kick shock mount bolt hole. Not sure if this is common since my 79 PC didn't come with the kicker shocks, so I had to drill all the mounting holes for that install.

Name:  Rear Subframe Mount.JPG
Views: 868
Size:  188.9 KB

Here is a test fit of the IRS subframe with upper control arms, lower control arms, uprights, and rear shocks. I don't have the differential, half shafts, or rear sway bar installed just yet. Makes it a ton lighter and gives you more room to work.

Name:  IRS Test Fit.JPG
Views: 769
Size:  210.7 KB
    ​Trey

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

The final post for today is the fitting of the rear wheel/tire assembly just to give me an idea of how much I need to flare the rear quarters for coverage.

Name:  Rear Tire Test Fit.JPG
Views: 757
Size:  203.8 KB

Name:  Rear Tire front view.JPG
Views: 1108
Size:  204.9 KB

Name:  Rear Tire Top View.JPG
Views: 997
Size:  143.5 KB

The rear tire sticks out @ 2.5" currently with a 1/2" MM spacer on the upright. I like the look and prefer the look with the spacer as the extended wheel studs don't stick out as much, but I don't really need the 1/2" spacer for clearance on the inside of the wheel. I should have plenty of clearance without it even with the stock rear subframe bolt, but I can also run the low profile bolts if I need just a bit more. I will probably drop the spacer which should be the tire at @ 2" past the current body. That will go pretty well with the Maier racing 1.5" flared front fenders, so I am pretty happy with that. Hopefully I will have time this week to work out in the garage and give some more updates.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Cool stuff, Trey. Hope to see more soon.

Other than having it, why did you choose to do the IRS [again]? Better ride? I've pondered putting one in my car, mostly for the different factor, but didn't want to deal with the additional width nor felt I would gain anything over my current TA/PHB setup. Seems I read that MM claimed the TA/PHB would out-perform the IRS, though don't recall if that was a stock or upgraded IRS.
    Thomas

1985 Mustang GT - Build Thread
    347 (Stock Block, Scat Crank & Rods, Probe Pistons, 11:1 CR, AFR 185's, PP Crosswind Intake, Custom-ground Comp Hyd Roller Cam, Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers, Holley 3310-4), T-5, 8.8 w/3.55's, MM SFC's, T/A, PHB, LCA's, Strut Tower Brace, K-Member Brace, Bilstein HD Struts/Shocks, MM/H&R Springs, SN95 5-Lug, Cobra Brakes, '04 Mach 1 Steering Rack

Quote Originally Posted by 85MUSTANGTGT View Post
    Cool stuff, Trey. Hope to see more soon.

Other than having it, why did you choose to do the IRS [again]? Better ride? I've pondered putting one in my car, mostly for the different factor, but didn't want to deal with the additional width nor felt I would gain anything over my current TA/PHB setup. Seems I read that MM claimed the TA/PHB would out-perform the IRS, though don't recall if that was a stock or upgraded IRS.
    I did the IRS swap for two reasons, First the added width made my wheel choice work better than a normal SN95 or SVO width solid rear axle. The Second reason, I had it and was tired of tripping over it in the garage.

In well setup cars with equal suspension upgrades such as the TA/PHB vs IRS there's not going to be much difference in lap top with a quality driver in many cases. If the race track was not the smoothest around, then the IRS might have a better advantage due to improved ability to apply power to the wheels in the less than ideal track conditions.

It takes a lot of extra $$ and time to actually get the IRS to perform up to its potential. Honestly I wasn't that impressed with the swap in my 79 PC. With that said, it doesn't have a ton of power and the actual IRS only has minimal improvements such as Subframe bushings, and Differential bushings upgrade. The rest is all stock Ford. I decided on this one to make all the improvements that everyone recommends and will supposedly transform it into a well handling machine. There are only 3 upgrades I haven't made yet and those are the upper and lower control arm bushings, the rear cover brace, and a Torsen differential. I have plans for all of those, but they will have to wait just a bit due to budget and time constraints right now. Also as I stated before, I would actually like to feel the difference in the control arm bushings in more of a back to back test. I will probably order the brace shortly since it's not too cost prohibitive. The Torsen will have to wait until I am ready to rebuild the differential and most likely drop the rear gears from the current 4.10 to a more manageable 3.55.

My 82 GT and my 81 BM will both rock the TA/PHB setup from Maximum Motorsports, but will also be standard bodies with no added flares.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I have a good friend who I am attempting to relieve of an IRS under his 2nd 2001 Cobra. The car has been on jack stands for a long time and that rear end would end up in my 85 GT, funds permitting. Nice build, are you flaring the rear sheet metal or also installing Maier flares?

Quote Originally Posted by FadedJalapena View Post
    I have a good friend who I am attempting to relieve of an IRS under his 2nd 2001 Cobra. The car has been on jack stands for a long time and that rear end would end up in my 85 GT, funds permitting. Nice build, are you flaring the rear sheet metal or also installing Maier flares?
    I am flaring the rear sheet metal. The Maier Flares are not known for the great fitment and at the current cost of $800 plus shipping, I would prefer to use that money elsewhere right now. Besides I am probably going to end up with @ 2-2.5" flare rather than the 1.5 or 3" They offer.

Keep in mind the 2001 Cobra IRS has some additional shortcomings compared to the 03/04. They can all be fixed, but will require some additional attention and $$ to make it handling, ride, and hold up as well as they can. Also keep in mind that you will have to run a 30mm offset on 8" wheels and a minimum offset of 36mm for a 9" wheel with a Cobra IRS in the back. Personally I would like a 40mm offset maybe even a 45mm offset with my Cobra R's on my 79 PC and the IRS. Good Luck with the procurement.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I have been getting some work done on the Mustang, but much of it is boring things like installing a new pinion seal, new spindle bearing seals, removing the current parking brake cables, installing the new cables, dropping the exhaust, removing the rear bumper cover, etc.

I did finally take the big plunge and started making the cuts on the rear quarters to begin the flaring process for the back of the car. I decided to make the cut along the top body line and then from the top down over the center line of the wheel opening. I also had to cut the inner wheel housings to allow the whole quarter panels to move out. So essentially I will pull the quarter panels out at the center of the wheel opening to create the coverage I need for the new rear suspension setup. Once I am happy with the basic shape, I will weld in metal at the top body line to match the new curve of the quarter panels. Then I will use a spare set of quarter skins I have to reshape the wheel arch area and make it looks as straight and similar to the stock arch. I am sure pictures will do a better job of describing it. Right now I have just the initial cuts to post, but hope to have more soon if I don't have to continue to work late this week.

Passenger Quarter lines laid out for cutting.

Name:  Passenger Marked.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  192.6 KB

Passenger Quarter cuts made with a 4 1/" cut off wheel

Name:  Passenger Cut.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  195.5 KB

Driver Quarter after the cuts have been made and pulled out slightly to show hopefully how it will allow work.

Name:  Mustang Driver Cut.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  193.2 KB
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Nice work. The Fox programs advances were in adding wheel house area from 1978 to 2004. I love what you are doing Trey.

Finally a little bit of progress. Between my personal work and my wife's new career, I have been running around crazy lately and not getting much done in regards to Foxes. Wife's Birthday today, but she had to work, so I was able to get a little more done, but tomorrow will tied up with cooking and celebrating her Birthday. The ole' Happy Wife, Happy Life situation. So on to the pictures.

Got the rear differential all sealed up and ready to go back in the subframe

Name:  Rear Diff.JPG
Views: 635
Size:  247.7 KB

Reinstalled all the parts and pieces for the subframe, differential, half shafts, spindles, coil overs, tie rods, etc. and bolted the subframe back into the body.

Using the spare quarter skins to try and keep the OEM shape as much as possible for the wheel arch. Trying to give it a slight curve to flow well, but also keep it flat enough so that everything looks right.

Name:  Fender Flare .JPG
Views: 661
Size:  159.3 KB

Name:  Fender Flare Front.JPG
Views: 640
Size:  181.2 KB

Name:  Fender Flare Rear.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  198.3 KB

Name:  Fender Flare Top.JPG
Views: 661
Size:  206.6 KB

That's a rough fit, I still have to pull the actual front and rear of the quarter out a bit more for full coverage of the tire. I need to cut a fill piece for the top of the body line that will create the actual curve and then fit the quarter skin to that piece, but I needed to at least see if I was getting close to the right look with some rough cuts and a quick test fit. I think it's starting to come together. Still a ton of work, but the car is starting to look pretty tough IMHO.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

so what you are saying..... measure foureyes and cut once????? But hey looking good so far! I should have done the flairs before I painted mine
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYCAT View Post
    so what you are saying..... measure foureyes and cut once????? But hey looking good so far! I should have done the flairs before I painted mine

Yep! Something like that! If nothing else, just keep cutting and weld anything that you shouldn't after the fact!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Wife's new job had me going to company get togethers and a Birthday party Friday and Saturday, so I wasn't able to get anything done on the Mustang. After getting the yard done this morning, I was able to work on it for about 6 hours or so. Spent most of the day welding in the gaps of the inner wheel wells. I got the front and back done on the driver side. I still need to fill in the top of the wheel wells, but I need to make sure I am happy with the shape and the overall tire coverage before tackling that.

I think the overall shape is finally coming together. I need to cut and shape the fill piece directly above the wheel that comes off the top body line. I trimmed the quarter panel skin down to fit the body pretty well. I was hoping not to have to widen it, but as I expected I did have to split it and use part of the original quarter to make a fill piece. I step flanged that and welded one side to the back side of the quarter skin. Once I satisfied with the shape and fitment, then I will trim the fill piece and weld it to the front section of the quarter and then ultimately weld everything together and body work it. So enough BS, here's some pictures.

Driver Side Front Top View
    Name:  Driver Side Front.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  260.4 KB

Driver Side Top View showing the actual amount of the quarter flare
    Name:  Driver Side Top.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  184.0 KB

Rear view showing how the tire looks with new flare.
    Name:  Driver Side Rear Tire.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  195.6 KB

Low angle shot from the front showing how the flare and the qround effects look. The ground effect flare on the quarter needs to be pulled in at the body, but does actually line up with the rest of the ground effects.
    Name:  Driver Side Low.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  219.5 KB

Final shot from the driver side. Lots of work left to do, but getting excited.
    Name:  Driver Side Wide.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  250.6 KB
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

FEP Senior Member

Interesting project Trey. Has anyone considered splicing the top section of a Capri to widen the mustang quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by cougman67 View Post
    Interesting project Trey. Has anyone considered splicing the top section of a Capri to widen the mustang quarter?
    I have considered it and even played with it a bit. It can be done and definitely has a cool look to it. I didn't go that route with this project since I already had the Maier Racing flared front fenders and I am attempting to match the curved shape of those fenders. Besides I think the curve matches the 86 front cover better than the Capri squared flares would.

I will have the HUGE squared flares on my Tom Gloy Tribute Capri using the those panels, so I wanted to do something different. Due to my wheel/tire choice and the Cobra IRS the standard Maier Racing 1.5 flares would be too small and the 3" too big, so making my own was the better and cheaper option for me at this time.

Unfortunately my daughter's 86 Bronco decided to eat the AOD on Thursday, so I spent all day Saturday pulling the trans and transfer case out of it to get the AOD overhauled. Now I just need to wrap up the 351W engine to swap in place of the poor old oil leaking 5.0 that is currently in the Bronco. So I wasn't able to work on the Mustang this weekend, but hopefully I can get some time out in the shop this coming week.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I applaud your dedication, Trey. That's some major sheet metal moving! Car is gonna look killer! Good luck with all the fab work.
    84.5 GT Convertible Build Thread
    86 LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by graphicdesigner80 View Post
    I applaud your dedication, Trey. That's some major sheet metal moving! Car is gonna look killer! Good luck with all the fab work.
    Thanks! Not sure if its dedication or just plan CRAZY! Hopefully I can get back on track while waiting for an AOD to be rebuilt for my daughter's 86 Bronco.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Spent the majority of the day working on the driver side flare. The pictures don't look like much progress, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

First picture is the inner wheel housing filler that I made. I first made a cardboard template and that worked pretty well until trying to trim it to the inside of the new quarter flare.

Name:  Inner Wheel Housing .JPG
Views: 528
Size:  190.5 KB

I cut the first section of metal and tried trimming that to the quarter flare and failed EPICALLY! Had to make another one with added metal to match up to the quarter flare when I cut too much off the first one. I also couldn't get a nice curve to the piece by hand, so pulled out the trusty ole 3/4" masking tape and took care of that. Much more consistent and fit the new flare better.

I then moved to the outer flare again and tacked the two halves together once I was happy with the fit and curve. Next was to make a template for the metal filler for the top of the quarter flare. Again I used cardboard (Actually Ram Board) template to get the basic shape before cutting the metal.

Name:  DR Template.JPG
Views: 529
Size:  221.0 KB

Name:  DR Template Center.JPG
Views: 524
Size:  208.7 KB

Name:  DR Template.JPG
Views: 529
Size:  221.0 KB

I then cut the template out of metal to see how it looks.

Name:  Metal filler Driver.JPG
Views: 519
Size:  163.2 KB

I still need to trim back the top of the rear quarter panel on the body for the panel to fit flush. I will use this metal panel to cut another one for the passenger side so they should be virtually identical side to side.

I don't have any pictures of the front wheel right now, but I bought some smaller wheel spacers and was able to clear the front coil overs with only a 1/4" spacer, so that improves my clearance on the front wheel lip which hopefully saves me additional modifications and bodywork. Hopefully I make good progress tomorrow and can post more update in the thread.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

I am really liking what you are doing with the fender flares. I have been thinking of making my Pace Care a wide body and this looks like a good (labor intensive) option over fiberglass flares.....which in my mind never really look right.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

Quote Originally Posted by Unclesams_SVO View Post
    I am really liking what you are doing with the fender flares. I have been thinking of making my Pace Care a wide body and this looks like a good (labor intensive) option over fiberglass flares.....which in my mind never really look right.
    Thanks! I actually like the look of the Maier Racing 1.5" flares. They are subtle and don't draw a lot of attention, but do add some additional clearance. If the rear quarters weren't so darn expensive, I might have just ordered them and been done with this whole project quicker. BUT . . . I am cheap and the fact that the fit and finish is not great made the decision much easier. Besides the 1.5" flares wouldn't be enough for my current combo. I am right at 2" for the flares, if I could get a deeper offset, I might be able to make the Maier flares work, but who knows.

Once I get everything cut and fit for the driver side, I believe the passenger side will go a bit quicker. Unfortunately I made a couple of minor mistakes cutting the wheel well on the passenger side so I will need to correct that once I get to work on it. I am leaving everything on the driver side unwelded until I am happy with both sides in regards to overall look and similarity. Then I will weld everything up and start the final body work. Unfortunately I spent most of today power washing the AOD, transfer case, new upper and lower 5.8 intake for my 86 Bronco since I have to rebuild the AOD and swap in a 5.8 now, so no work on the Mustang. I will hopefully get out to the garage tomorrow night to get some more done.
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Looking forward to the next update.....I know the struggle of too many projects at the same time.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

Quote Originally Posted by Unclesams_SVO View Post
    Looking forward to the next update.....I know the struggle of too many projects at the same time.
    Daily Drivers are killing my Play Toy Time right now!
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    Daily Drivers are killing my Play Toy Time right now!
    Ain't that the truth......
    67 Mustang Coupe
    96 Tangerine GT
    86 Saleen #179

Ok, between running errands, going to a car show on Saturday , the wife, the Bronco, and the inlaws I didn't have much timeout in the garage. I did get a bunch of the engine parts cleaned up, media blasted, and ready for reassembly for the Bronco. Once I hit a stopping point on the Bronco I jumped back on the Mustang. I only had a few hour today to get much done. I finished welded the inner wheel well, but I forgot to take pictures. Not that there's much exciting to see with that. I think started trimming the filler piece for the top of the flare. I finally reached a point that it was a good as I could get without knowing that it wasn't going to move anymore. So I decided to go for it and tack it in place with the Mig. It's ugly and still needs plenty of welding, but at least its attached and we are making progress. Hope to get some time out in the garage tomorrow night to keep moving forward.

Name:  Driver Initial Weld.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  245.0 KB

Name:  Driver Initial Weld 2.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  223.8 KB

Name:  Driver Initial Weld 3.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  217.8 KB
    ​Trey

Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller

Looks great, Trey. Wish I had the testicular fortitude to cut up perfectly good quarter panels.
    Thomas

1985 Mustang GT - Build Thread
    347 (Stock Block, Scat Crank & Rods, Probe Pistons, 11:1 CR, AFR 185's, PP Crosswind Intake, Custom-ground Comp Hyd Roller Cam, Scorpion 1.6 Roller Rockers, Holley 3310-4), T-5, 8.8 w/3.55's, MM SFC's, T/A, PHB, LCA's, Strut Tower Brace, K-Member Brace, Bilstein HD Struts/Shocks, MM/H&R Springs, SN95 5-Lug, Cobra Brakes, '04 Mach 1 Steering Rack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast