Close

Default (One) Marchal 750 Fog Light. NO LONGER FS.

NOT FS Any Longer!

Looking to sell my Marchal 750 Fog Light from my 86 GT. My other one is cracked, but this is in great condition. I'm either going to get an aftermarket set, or buy a set of of my friend's 4 eye.

Looking to sell mine for $100 shipped to the continental 48.

Except for the last owner who only had the car for a year, the car has always been garage kept it's whole life. PM me if interested or text me for a quicker response. 240.671.5705

I only accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, CashApp, or I can send you an invoice via Square and you can pay with a credit/debit card. NO PayPal/Venmo.
    Last edited by BoostMasterZero; 07-02-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: No longer for sale.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

I was under the impression the bulb may need to be changed perhaps, as the previous owner told me it did not work, and when I went to turn on the fog light switch when I bought the car, it wouldn't light up. For some reason, tonight when I took the car out for a spin I decided to turn the switch to the on position and fiddle with it and it flickered amber. So I pulled over, went outside and to my surprise the foglight was on.

For the time being i'm going to close this post and try to find another Marchal fog light, since I know of a couple people/places selling a single Marchal 750 fog light.

NO Longer FOR SALE!
    Last edited by BoostMasterZero; 07-02-2021 at 09:19 PM.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.