Close

Default Does anyone have pictures of Coyote 5.0 badges on Fox bodies?

I am considering putting newer 2011+ 5.0 badges on my 86 GT, but usually when I see Coyote 5.0 Badges on Fox bodies, they are usually cars that have Coyote swaps done. It's not like it's a known rule in order to have those badges on Fox bodies, but i'm just curious if anyone else has made the swap to newer 2011+ 5.0 badges. I really like the clean look of them.

Anyone have pictures who has done this to their car or maybe a friend's car?

Ex.

Last edited by BoostMasterZero; 07-01-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

My old '81
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

For now, this is still America so you should do whatever the heck you want with your own car and who cares what anyone else thinks or says? If that's what you want I say go for it. It's not like a permanent change. I don't know how long you have been around Mustangs obviously. We have never met. I do know that I bet my friends back in 2010 when the new 5.0 logo came out that within 6 months every Fox on the planet would be sporting 2011 5.0 badges and that is precisely what happened. It was much harder to find a Fox with the original badge then find one with the new one. That's obviously been 11 years now. I never got in to it but that's only me. Get what you want and post up some pictures for us!
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I prefer the old blocky stock style ones. Do whatever you like, its YOUR car.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    For now, this is still America so you should do whatever the heck you want with your own car and who cares what anyone else thinks or says? If that's what you want I say go for it. It's not like a permanent change. I don't know how long you have been around Mustangs obviously. We have never met. I do know that I bet my friends back in 2010 when the new 5.0 logo came out that within 6 months every Fox on the planet would be sporting 2011 5.0 badges and that is precisely what happened. It was much harder to find a Fox with the original badge then find one with the new one. That's obviously been 11 years now. I never got in to it but that's only me. Get what you want and post up some pictures for us!

I'm 33. I Literally was driven to the hospital in a 1986 Mustang GT by my father in my pregnant mother's womb. Safe to say, if we didn't make it there in time, I would've been born in a Mustang.

Anyways, my buddy, who also has an 86 GT convinced me to keep my original 5.0 badges. I just don't like the idea of anyone thinking I have a Coyote under the hood. Now, if I did have a Coyote under the hood, I wouldn't have any issue with the modern 5.0 badges. I remember on my 99 GT, I pulled off the 35th anniversary badges on the fenders and replaced them with 2005 GT badges and loved that look.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.