Close

Default 83 Capri RS - $5,900 (Sherwood OR)

condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 71500
    paint color: white
    size: compact
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: hatchbac

83 Capri RS, 351w roller motor (stock with 4v carb) headers, p/s, p/b, a/t. has upgraded front brakes, aluminum radiator, 5 lug conversion front and rear and 8.8 posi. dual exhaust with cats still in place. interior seats and rear hatch and tail lights are Mustang. custom wheels and tires and after market stereo. car runs and drives excellent and is a lot of fun. paint is about 5 yrs old with no rust and floors are good. new windshield and door sun roof and hatch seals were installed at time of paint. dash is in good shape. This is a solid car! If interested, CL message me your phone number and I will get back to you promptly. If the ad is still up- it is still available.

1983 Mercury Capri RS - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Mike

Looks like a pretty decent car!
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.