Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    I think I might be able to delete some of your attachments (pictures) if you send me a list of the file names you want deleted.
    Basically anything from 2005 to 2012 or so.

I'm trying again. I'm not sure what if anything will show up when I hit Reply. These are the first 5 from my list.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Now I'm really confused. The first three are very recent from this past year and never posted them here. The last two are from years ago.

They had only shown up as big question marks with no pic showing.
    Last edited by Ken P; 07-24-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

I've been busy with life but still have all my rides.
    Dave

If common sense was common wouldn't it just be sense?

1983 Capri L T top 5.0 efi aod
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1981 Black Magic 400 c6
    93 F-250 351 5sp 4x4

Well folks I made it to age 62 today and I’m still kicking , plus we still own our ‘85 Cougar out for CarShows. Cheers to another Year

Birthday wishes for many more!
    Always interesting when b'days fall on friday the 13.
    Birthday food freebees are special too.
    Wish i had a pic taken every year for laughs.
    The ones i have as a child and a cake are cool. Sis has hers 3 days before mine.
    Two for one combo parties back then.

Happy Birthday mercury man
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

@mercury-man Congrats!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CPH2219 met Tapatalk

Still lurking a couple of times a week!
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Happy belated, belated, Mercury Man. Won't let me quote.

Why am I not surprised Cieling Cat is still there? lol.

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Almost nobody logged in today! lol Makes me think of this song...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKElk9zTB04
    FEP-Facebook should be removed, lets all vote on it
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 09-16-2021 at 04:28 PM. Reason: text added

FEP Member

Busy with life and work but I do look in nearly daily.

I check in about every other day. But honestly, this new 82 GT I got is a nightmare, so I've been busy trying to correct all of the bad. lol
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by 79Coupe View Post
    I check in about every other day. But honestly, this new 82 GT I got is a nightmare, so I've been busy trying to correct all of the bad. lol
    Where PO made a drag car out of mine, fixing the wiring has been a nightmare. I had to finally farm it out, it was that bad. Costly but now things work. I feel your pain.

I hear you! My 82 GT was hit in the front end, and the frame rails are bent. Motor mounts broken, so they just chained the power steering pump bracket to the sway bar mount. #8 spark plug was for a honda. Threads not correct and twice as long. Had to repair the threads. Oh, and did I mention the dealer advertised as a 302 and it's actually been 351W swapped? Cranks seal is shot and on the 74 351, the seal is on the INSIDE of the timing cover. Fuel line leak, EGR tube on the H pipe not plugged. American racing rims have center caps that hold water so the wheel bearings are rusted. I could go on, but I think you get the point. lol

Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Oh, door cards cut for speakers that don't work (dash cut for a cd player that doesn't work) and the tilt wheel was broken. Steering wheel held on with two large hose clamps!

FEP Member

Oh, door cards cut for speakers that don't work (dash cut for a cd player that doesn't work) and the tilt wheel was broken. Steering wheel held on with two large hose clamps!
    Mine wasn't that bad but enough to drive a person crazy. Faulty Jacobs ignition, mismatched heads, warped intake, garbage carb, cobbled up exhaust with one large cat and one tiny, pipes shoved inside larger pipes and bird crap welded. It took a lot of time to diagnose all the issued and fix. I went through 3 new carbs before getting one that worked, took that one off and replaced with a 84-85 Holley. Why anyone would even want to drag race a T-Top car is beyond me.

FEP Member

Did you buy this car from Red Green?

Quote Originally Posted by KWH View Post
    Mine wasn't that bad but enough to drive a person crazy. Faulty Jacobs ignition, mismatched heads, warped intake, garbage carb, cobbled up exhaust with one large cat and one tiny, pipes shoved inside larger pipes and bird crap welded. It took a lot of time to diagnose all the issued and fix. I went through 3 new carbs before getting one that worked, took that one off and replaced with a 84-85 Holley. Why anyone would even want to drag race a T-Top car is beyond me.
    What a mess. I think people will just race whatever they can get with no thought to if it's a good idea or not.

Quote Originally Posted by darkd0r View Post
    Did you buy this car from Red Green?
    No. Duct tape would have been a welcome sight! lol

I searched and read thru FEP for several years before joining. I am usually on here 4-5 times a week, to see what everyone is doing with their foxes, and the knowledge here is extremely helpful.

Still have my 83 GT, and most likely will never let it go, unless someone wants to fork over a lot of money lol.

I don’t spend very much time on Facebook, I may scroll thru Foxbody mafia or foureyed foxbody lover on Facebook maybe once a week.
    I do agree that YouTube has a massive following, I find myself looking at it to much, fox cast media, brew2l, etc. are somewhat entertaining.

I don’t post very much, as I’m considered a new guy to the forum and so I keep quite. Although I will say that I worked as a Ford senior master mechanic from 1988-2008, right in the middle of these cars hay day, while I am no expert on fox bodies, I definitely am well versed in them.Name:  91B1CCBC-C89F-4583-A54F-346DD3C85EF6.jpeg
Views: 207
Size:  193.5 KB
    1983 Mustang GT 5.0L, TRX Pkg, T-Tops, 4 Spd, Polar White, Medium Red Interior, Built 11/22/82, 15,400 original miles, with the original 38 yr old Michelins still on it. Added LMR 17" mesh wheels w/Nitto NT555’s.

Quote Originally Posted by 83 4SPD GT View Post
    I searched and read thru FEP for several years before joining. I am usually on here 4-5 times a week, to see what everyone is doing with their foxes, and the knowledge here is extremely helpful.

Still have my 83 GT, and most likely will never let it go, unless someone wants to fork over a lot of money lol.

I don’t spend very much time on Facebook, I may scroll thru Foxbody mafia or foureyed foxbody lover on Facebook maybe once a week.
    I do agree that YouTube has a massive following, I find myself looking at it to much, fox cast media, brew2l, etc. are somewhat entertaining.

I don’t post very much, as I’m considered a new guy to the forum and so I keep quite. Although I will say that I worked as a Ford senior master mechanic from 1988-2008, right in the middle of these cars hay day, while I am no expert on fox bodies, I definitely am well versed in them.Name:  91B1CCBC-C89F-4583-A54F-346DD3C85EF6.jpeg
    Nice car man!
    Don't keep quiet just cause your new lol I'd say with you working as a master mechanic on these cars you have a wealth of knowledge that would be helpful to us backyard mechanic types. Especially guys like me who are just learning these things. Lol
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

FEP Member

Please do not hide your light under a basket. Some of us need all the help we can get!

Quote Originally Posted by 83 4SPD GT View Post

Great looking GT! I really like the mesh wheels on there. Like the others have said, please don't keep quite. I'm sure you have a lot of info and knowledge you can share.

Thanks for compliments on my 83. I love seeing what you guys are doing with your cars, and I’ve known quite a few backyard mechanics that really know there stuff!
    1983 Mustang GT 5.0L, TRX Pkg, T-Tops, 4 Spd, Polar White, Medium Red Interior, Built 11/22/82, 15,400 original miles, with the original 38 yr old Michelins still on it. Added LMR 17" mesh wheels w/Nitto NT555’s.

im new here. finally found 'my home" ! working on my 2nd 460/80
    here is pix i really love. being without an 80 mustang for years i found one 600 miles away in mo.
    this is how it started,,,hope to paint and drive by spring...
    460 with 4 speed is getting ready to go in!!
    last pix is my old one 25 yrs ago!!

Name:  sized.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  41.8 KBName:  122039896_9491131109_n.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  76.9 KBName:  122039896_9947594242692 sized.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  33.5 KBName:  100_0862.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  409.0 KB
    Last edited by bigblok80; 09-23-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast