Close

Default PartsAM LED Headlights (4), Brand New. Fits all 4 Eyes, 79-86. $50. H4.

For sale I have a set of 4 Brand New PartsAM LED Headlights that fit perfectly for all 4 eyes. They came with my 86 GT when I bought the car this past January. I test fit one to make sure it worked and fit, so it is the only one without the plastic covering on it, all 3 other Headlights have the plastic remove-able sheet on it. I have seen them occasionally on other 4 eyes, older Jeep Wrangler/Cherokees. and other Ford/Lincoln/Mercurys of that time period that used that used those rectangular style headlights of that generation.

There are H4 which is what you need for your 79-86 Mustang or other four eye.

I'm asking $50 shipped. They are the same headlights as these which sell for $65.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3QP92F...SIN=B01N3QP92F

The date is just from when I posted them on another Mustang site.

NO PAYPAL/VENMO. I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Cash App, and Square.

PM me if interested. I also have a BBK black out CAI for cars converted to mass air, it's what was on my 86 GT, but works since I switched to a Pro-M MAF and A9L ECU and a Billet silver aluminum March Performance alternator pulley in 6 rib since I got rid of the stock alternator which had that pulley on it from the previous owner and I installed an 130 amp one.
    Last edited by BoostMasterZero; 06-24-2021 at 02:22 PM.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

FEP Power Member

pm sent ..........
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO