Black on Gray. Original California car. New top installed by Peek's Tops in Pelham, Alabama 5 years ago, and car has pretty much been garaged for the last 3. Actually it's been garaged most of the time since I bought it in '93 in San Mateo. But I did manage to rack up almost 200K on the odo. And it still sounds and runs strong as hell. Well, it did the last time it ran.

• complete MSD ignition, inc. 8579 distributor, 6AL box, Blaster coil and tach adapter
• welded subframe connectors
• Hotchkiss camber plates
• Underdrive pulleys
• 1" Bolt-On Front Strut Tower/Firewall Brace
• Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
• Eibach springs
• Holley 4180 (OEM) carb, still has the Tag. Rebuilt a while back by a buddy who builds and races for the track. Idled fine at sub-600 rpm.
• Almost new aluminum SVE radiator

• Lower radiator support may need to be replaced, and there is a small rear seal leak.

Not currently running due to intake gasket leak. I tried repairing it myself a year or two ago and got some bad advice. Health and circumstances make any more work unlikely at this point. Also, I am including an extra nose (in red unfortunately) since the one on it now is missing a couple of inches below the right fog light space. Damage was from the driveway at an old residence not being abbropriate for a lowered car, not an "accident". And there are no fog lights. I do have a nice straight powdercoated bracket for them that is also included. Located in Berwick, Pa.

Asking $3200. Lots of pics available on request.