Close

Default 1986 GT Passenger Door Panel

For sale I have a Passenger Door Panel from a 1986 GT. This isn't from my 86 GT, it's actually from my dad's 86 GT that he totaled years ago and it had 36k original miles. It is in great condition, but it has a minor gash (pictured) near the very front. I actually noticed the front dash covers this completely when the door is closed and since it so far up front, when the door is open, it is also un-noticeable as well. I will include the lock/unlock, power window cover & both working switches. I also have the plastic cover for the door handle. The screws are included as well. Every plastic tab is included except for one that is broken and the rubber window cleaner seal is in great condition with no cracks. The only thing not included is the rubber grab handle to pull the door shut. It has some pieces of the rubber chewed up.

I'm located in Germantown, MD. I'm asking $100 shipped, i'm basing this on another door panel I saw sell for the same price that wasn't in as in good condition and didn't come with as much like the switches and such. I do not have PayPal/Venmo. I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, CashApp, or Square. For anyone that doesn't have any of the apps, I can always use Square, as you don't need to have a Square account. All I need to do is send you an invoice and you can pay with any credit card of your choice and I don't have any access to your personal information.

I don't know why, but on IMGur it won't allow me to edit the post so I can turn the photos sideways so they are all horizontal. Sorry about that, I will try to get that fixed, but in the meantime I will just post the pictures I have.

I still have the passenger door, so let me know if you need something like the power window motor, electrical wiring for the power window/lock switches, etc.

Last edited by BoostMasterZero; 06-03-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

Here is the door the the panel above came from. Let me know if you are looking to get something from it and I can pull it off of there from you. the door itself isn't in the best condition exterior-wise since when the car was totaled and it only had 36k original miles my father hit a tree directly in his driver's door and it completely pushed the door and frame all the way to the passenger seat. So the exterior of the door isn't in great shape.

1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

Hi
    Very interested in this, would you ship to Anchorage AK? 99515 Let me know.

Sold.

Do you still have the door?
    Mike
    '82 SSP
    '83 Colorado State Patrol SSP
    '83 Texas DPS SSP
    '85 Florida Highway Patrol SSP

www.SpecialServiceMustang.net

Quote Originally Posted by imevil1 View Post
    Do you still have the door?

Yes, I still have the door itself.