Close

Default Throwback Thursday. Ive not been on here in a few

So today google says my passwords have been breached. And the password i used here. Lol
    Well here i am. Mustangless in Arizona. How goes it guys?
    We moved from everett WA in 2017. Had couple kids bla bla
    Bought a couple of 7.3 powerstroke trucks. Zero cars.
    Saw some old Mustang pics of mine on here. Ahh regrets and living in the past. Part of being almost 7 years sober tells me not to live in the past lol.
    86 w/87 motor,full cage, gutted interior,5 lug, H&R front springs, SVO A arms, jeggster subframe connectors, driveshaft loop, 2007 mustang bullitts, 25th anniversary dash, 87+ qrtrs....
    96 honda civic 4 door
    01 suzuki sv650s v twin crotchrocket

Welcome back to FEP!

Congrats on 7 years sober, kids, now go get you another Four Eye! They may all be sun baked in AZ, but should be good clean rust free cars to start with.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Quote Originally Posted by wraithracing View Post
    Welcome back to FEP!

Congrats on 7 years sober, kids, now go get you another Four Eye! They may all be sun baked in AZ, but should be good clean rust free cars to start with.
    Ive bee. Looking but they aren't cheap like they used to be. Arizona isnt cheap for anything really. I didn't realize how spoiled we were in Washington. Ive owned quite a few foxs. And for cheap. I had a 85 gt vert someone gsve me free as a roller. My 86 gt was a cheap trade
    But anyway the newer mustangs with junk motors are cheap.
    So the only four eye is this guy driving a powerstroke diesel....i have relatively fun 97
    Psd 7.3 with a zf5 4.10 gears, 35x12.5x18 tires , still ttb 4x4, banks intercooler piping to a different intercooler, ts performance 6 position chip , injectors i think and a different wheel on the Garrett turbo and som ridiculous 5 inch exhaust with some autometer boost and pyrometer gauges in the a pillar. Love it but rides still as a board on a 4 inch all spring lift and eats the front end up yearly.
    So i bought a former work truck... white 2002 f350 7.3 crew cab long bed that rides like a caddillac in comparison.
    My 4 year old boy always wants to ride im the " redtruck" he says "red truck fast" lol. Its actually pretty slow. I think my 02 is probably faster and its a auto. I did finally get old enough and bought my first harley davidson..a 03 softail fxsti standard for a good deal and low miles (5k w 13k miles) but its prettyhot for riding here and the roads suck.
    If anyone in Northern Arizona wants to sell a 4 eye or fox for a reasonable price let me know. Im in the prescott area.
    Heres my red 97 f250hd if i can load a picture. Name:  20210531_142834.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  154.2 KB
    86 w/87 motor,full cage, gutted interior,5 lug, H&R front springs, SVO A arms, jeggster subframe connectors, driveshaft loop, 2007 mustang bullitts, 25th anniversary dash, 87+ qrtrs....
    96 honda civic 4 door

Welcome back! I was gone for a while also (sold my '83 hatch in '0 but back in it now. It doesn't have to be a Mustang...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Welcome back. I retired from Luke AFB back in 2007, we lived in El Mirage for 6+ years.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

Quote Originally Posted by billkandi View Post
    Welcome back. I retired from Luke AFB back in 2007, we lived in El Mirage for 6+ years.
    My old ladys grandmother lives in suncity. I guess you could say my old lady is a airforce brat. Her dad was stationed in japan when she was growing up. We live in prescott valley now. Ive seen maybe 4 foxes here. Theres a guy w a 4 eye locally that he says is like 429 i didn't verify it. Its black with red writing saying 429 or something. Ive seen a few 87+ cars but theres not alot in az period.
    I got my 2 diesel trucks keeping me busy and the harley.. im not a fan of any motor with a timing belt and overhead cam. So i dont want a mod motor.
    Really i just want another 86 gt or capri
    96 honda civic 4 door

Quote Originally Posted by 86GT5spdEVERETT View Post
    My old ladys grandmother lives in suncity. I guess you could say my old lady is a airforce brat. Her dad was stationed in japan when she was growing up. We live in prescott valley now. Ive seen maybe 4 foxes here. Theres a guy w a 4 eye locally that he says is like 429 i didn't verify it. Its black with red writing saying 429 or something. Ive seen a few 87+ cars but theres not alot in az period.
    I got my 2 diesel trucks keeping me busy and the harley.. im not a fan of any motor with a timing belt and overhead cam. So i dont want a mod motor.
    Really i just want another 86 gt or capri
    I had a black 86 GT when we got there in 01, sold it in 04, was wrecked in 06. I got it in 95 with 96K miles. When I sold it it had 194K miles, made me sick it was wrecked. There are pics of it on my profile page.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

That sucks. I got t boned 2 times in a fox. My first 86 notch coming down the twisty part of 196th near keelers corner in Lynnwood.
    Second time a 87 lx in everett. And my 86 gt got hit in everett. Only car to survive was the 86 gt. My back 8s all scewed up now too. Even years later.
    So after the last worst one in 2012 i said no more foxs. And after i sold the 85lx that was the end of it in 2013 or so.
    I wouldnt mine making this diesel fast actually. Something like 450ft lbs torque stock. And its not stock.
    But i would needa good job and those are scarcer these days in az
    96 honda civic 4 door