Close

Default 82 black magic t top glass

Hey .. I recently bought parts for my project off an 82 Capri black magic car . It still has the top glass and trim , I kinda hate to see it get destroyed so wondering what it’s worth as I have no clue . I’m in Nova Scotia and would be willing to work with someone to save these t tops .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbaker88 View Post
    Hey .. I recently bought parts for my project off an 82 Capri black magic car . It still has the top glass and trim , I kinda hate to see it get destroyed so wondering what it’s worth as I have no clue . I’m in Nova Scotia and would be willing to work with someone to save these t tops .

Unfortunately they are not worth very much at all ($200?) as they almost never break. Now, if you had the glass t-tops WITH the entire t-roof assembly that would be far more desirable ($1,000). Still makes most of us irate that a nearly rustfree '82 Black Magic Capri would end up in a junkyard!! IMHO the best year for the Black Magic, since the 5.0L was available

Right on thanks

I sold a t-roof with frame (cut at the pillars), a near perfect set of tops, and most of the t-top related trim parts for $75 and it took several months to find someone willing to come and get it.

Are there any other parts left on the car worth saving? Seems like I'm always looking for early fox parts. Currently, I'm in need of a hatch and passenger tail light for my 82 capri. This stuff, when you can find it, is bringing good money.
    79 Pace Car - 331, t5
    79 Pace Car- 302, 4 spd
    79 Cobra - working on 351w, t5
    82 Capri- working on 302, t5
    82gt - working on 408w, c4

Quote Originally Posted by Broncojunkie View Post
    I sold a t-roof with frame (cut at the pillars), a near perfect set of tops, and most of the t-top related trim parts for $75 and it took several months to find someone willing to come and get it.

Are there any other parts left on the car worth saving? Seems like I'm always looking for early fox parts. Currently, I'm in need of a hatch and passenger tail light for my 82 capri. This stuff, when you can find it, is bringing good money.
    Send me a pic of that tail light . I may have a spare . !

Buying, selling, trading, or giving away parts outside of the classified sub-forums is not allowed. Please do not do that here.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Buying, selling, trading, or giving away parts outside of the classified sub-forums is not allowed. Please do not do that here.

New User

Welcome!