Close

Default 1985 Ford Mustang GT - 5-Speed Manual, 4 BBL HO $20K

FEB Members,

My 1985 Ford Mustang GT is listed for sale on eBay Motors. The Buy It Now price is $20K and it has a reserve price set. It was just posted for sale today. GT is located in Neosho, MO. eBay Motors allowed me to post 24 pictures. I have several more with a couple of videos showing it running.

http://ebay.us/wzFNJl?cmpnId=5338273189Name:  IMG_4092 - Smaller.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  266.3 KB

Let me know if you'd like any more information.

Thanks,
    JB

Looks great! Glws.
    82 ford fairmont futura
    quicktime turbosystems 70mm turbo
    10.67@128.38

Runs and drives great too! Thanks!

I might of went with Bring-A-Trailer, seems like the way to go now days.

I considered it. There are pros and cons both ways. Either site allows for the reserve price and buy it now. If it doesn't sell on eBay Motors, I will consider BAT at some point.

This was close to a month ago. Did it sell?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Yes. It sold.

How was your experience selling a car on eBay?
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

I listed my car twice using the eBay Motors app. The first time, I started the bidding low and set a reserve price. I also had a buy it now price. The bidding came within $1,600 of my reserve price. I only had 3-4 inquiries during the auction. On the second listing, I set the reserve price and started the bidding at that price. I had a few inquiries. The issue with my car seemed to be the minor accident (fixed) it had in 2010 and the dealer installed sun roof. I had 1 bidder and they bought the car. The bidder was buying for someone else and the bidder was also a "car guy". We followed the process and everything worked well. There are folks who believe I may have gotten more money on BaT. Maybe, maybe not. Each of my auctions had about 5,000 views and up to 100 watchers at the high points. It got visibility with folks that are monitoring eBay Motors. Hope that helps.