Close

Default Steering Wheels Cruise Control and Non Cruise Control 79-83 and other items

I have the following steering wheel for sale they vary in condition, keep in mind non of them come with the horn cover.

If you need any more photos please let me know.

All prices are before shipping.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

This Steering Wheel came off a 79 ghia with Cruise control, it has damage in various areas I am looking for $75 obo

This is Steering wheel I believe is off a 83 non cruise it is in excellent condition minor imperfections. I am looking for $100 obo

Here is a steering wheel for a 83 as well with non cruise control, it has damage on the back of the steering wheel. I am looking for $50 obo

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 79GhiaCoupe; 06-14-2021 at 10:20 AM.

PM'd you
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Quote Originally Posted by 79Coupe View Post
    PM'd you
    I responded to you PM

The black steering wheel has been sold

Both wiring harnesses have been sold.