Close

Default 85 alive and well

Still have
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.

FEP Senior Member

He has resurfaced!
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Do you still have that crazy-loaded '81 Pewter T-top Ghia notch?? The one we affectionately called the "Casey Kasem Mustang" since we figured somebody rich & famous ordered it new, and it was sent to Los Angeles originally and so crazy-loaded. Its the most-loaded 1981 I've ever seen. V8, T-tops, Coupe, Leather, Ghia, Wire wheels, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, Power Seats, TRX susp., Rear Defrost, Protection Group, Heavy Duty Battery, Tilt wheel, Console, Cruise Control, Air, AM/FM Stereo Tape, Premium Sound, etc. We figured it had to MSRP at well over $10,000. It was last plated in Texas in the 1990s, and experienced some thermal damage on the hood. Easy fix.

Send me a PM Ken, let me know where the car is, I want it...
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 05-27-2021 at 08:22 AM. Reason: text added

Bryan, that car is currently in my stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    Do you still have that crazy-loaded '81 Pewter T-top Ghia notch?? The one we affectionately called the "Casey Kasem Mustang" since we figured somebody rich & famous ordered it new, and it was sent to Los Angeles originally and so crazy-loaded. Its the most-loaded 1981 I've ever seen. V8, T-tops, Coupe, Leather, Ghia, Wire wheels, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Trunk, Power Seats, TRX susp., Rear Defrost, Protection Group, Heavy Duty Battery, Tilt wheel, Console, Cruise Control, Air, AM/FM Stereo Tape, Premium Sound, etc. We figured it had to MSRP at well over $10,000. It was last plated in Texas in the 1990s, and experienced some thermal damage on the hood. Easy fix.

Send me a PM Ken, let me know where the car is, I want it...

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    Oh cool! Thanks Fidel. I thought that some of the cars had sold, but wasn't sure which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    Do you have any current pics of the '81, Fidel, haven't seen this car since about 2013.
    PM some when you have a chance.
    Last edited by Bryan Knebworth; 07-02-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: text added