Close

Default Where do you get those FEP stickers from?

I saw one on a 4 eye on YouTube and i'm looking to place mine in my quarter window. Just like when I had my 99 GT, I placed a ModularFords sticker in the quarter window, but those stickers were only for mods and the owner. Is it the same deal for the FEP stickers? Only an exclusive few get to have them or something?
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

FEP Supporter

I got one through an admin five or so years ago but I think they were found in his stash and not a regular item the site has on hand. With technology now, it would be just as easy to take the site logo and get couple made at a local graphics company. Not thinking the FEP logo is copyrighted and whether the owner would mind. Free advertising for them.

I've since removed this as I put a Motorsport banner on the car.

Name:  IMG_9112 (Medium).JPG
Views: 120
Size:  116.2 KB
    Last edited by 82GTforME; 04-25-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply! From what i'm hearing it was probably something just a few members were able to get their hands on. Kind of the same deal in a way how I got my ModularFords decal that was probably only available for a few staff members and was never advertised for sale. I guess i'll look into getting a vinyl decal made. I really hate having a ton of decals on my car, so I try to keep it to two, maybe three at the most of various ones. Right now my car has nothing on it and i'd really like to support forums I find full of resources and a great overall community experience full of helpful members. I really just need one, but two in case I mess up the first one. Hopefully they're pretty cheap to print.
    1986 Mustang GT -DGM- Trick Flow 360 HP Top End Kit. TF 170CC Heads, TF Track Max Cam, TF TM Intake
    1999 Mustang GT -Garrett 67mm Turbo, E85 on 18lbs, Built SB, Cammed, 03 Cobra IRS, 675 RWHP- SOLD
    2013 Subaru WRX -FMS TMIC, Cobb AP, Full TBE -Catted DP, Whiteline Suspension Mods, 308/339-TOTALED.
    2012 Mustang GT -SCT X3 Bama Can Tune, JLT CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Roush Axle Back -SOLD.

I had 2 on my 1/4 windows years ago.... I wish some one would make them again....(the long time members should get them for free lol (like me)
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009