Close

Thread: JaCook...

Default JaCook...

...haven't seen a post from him in a year or so. Enjoy his wealth of knowledge and expertise...hopefully he's doing okay...
    HAD
    '82 GT monochromatic (red)...black cloth

HAVE
    '85 GT vert two tone (white on charcoal)...white leather
    '00 F350 two tone (white on silver)...gray cloth
    '00 Excursion Limited two tone (white on tan)...tan leather...wifes ride
    '08 Taurus Limited ice blue...tan leather...daughter ride
    '08 Edge Limited white sand tri-coat metallic...tan leather...other daughters ride

JA Cook, the Fresh Fighter! He's what drive US.

https://youtu.be/pLdJQFTnZfA

He's probably away picking up a Mini with his friends.

He logged on for a check back on the 24th last month, this year, so he's been here. Last post 03-28-2020, 06:08 PM my time.

Awesome guy. I worked with a Ford Certified Technician. They are always AWESOME. I love his evaporative emissions and EVTM and VECI discussions. 78-85 Fox era Smog stuff, amazing. How he talks about it is the icing on the cake.

What other people dislike, dispose or despise, the way he talks about it, makes me thrive!

Agreed. Hopefully he’s doing well.

Mr. Cook is great source of information on these cars. Very well written responses to posts on here. Have several of his posts bookmarked.
    84.5 GT Convertible Build Thread
    86 LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by graphicdesigner80 View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully he’s doing well.

Mr. Cook is great source of information on these cars. Very well written responses to posts on here. Have several of his posts bookmarked.
    I agree. When I was a noob his responses to my posts were instrumental in helping me to understand what makes my CFI function. His answers are always well written and easy to understand. Hope to see him posting again sometime.

His knowledge is invaluable. I think he is always watching to keep us on the straight and narrow.
    W

As always, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you, it's what you think you know that just ain't so."

Yeah, I miss reading Mr. Cook’s replies. We’d all be speculating about a topic and he’d step in and set us all straight in a patient, grandfatherly way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Present: '84.5 Mustang GT T-top, '06 Mazdaspeed6
    Past: '79 5.0 Capri, '86 Buick GN, '90 Mustang GT, '92 SHO, '95 SHO
    Browse cover pages of my Fox Chassis related library

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Gee, I feel like we are eulogizing poor Jeff! Rest assured, he's alive and well, and was on Facebook only two nights ago, discussing his other love; 1960's Fords. (Hopefully he hasn't lost any interest in FEP).

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    Gee, I feel like we are eulogizing poor Jeff! Rest assured, he's alive and well, and was on Facebook only two nights ago, discussing his other love; 1960's Fords. (Hopefully he hasn't lost any interest in FEP).

Tank You Much!

Yeah, hopefully he'll enjoy some photos of a 332 1960 Garage find from down here. I'm trying to pull the image out of my old phone.

I'm an I, Y and Phi Block Guy. FE=Phi. When Ford put more iron in everything!