Close

Thread: New to Forum

Default New to Forum

Hi all, I just bought a 1984 Thunderbird 5.0 with just over 36k KM (22.5k miles). I’ve liked these cars since the 80’s when they were new. I’m looking to do some upgrades including brakes, suspension and engine/drivetrain. Right now I’m thinking in the 400HP range. I’ve already found some great info on this forum, looking forward to being part of the community. Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group. I’ve owned an 83 TC , 87 TC, 88 LX. My current is an 85 Tbird 5.0. I really like these also. Check out the Cool Cats site also. Lots of good info on Eric’s site. These cars can take some of the same suspension parts as the 70-93 Mustang due to the same fox body platform. Post up some pictures when you can.

Welcome to FEP.....

Smile

Hi. Retired police officer & Canadian Forces Veteran. Long time owner of 1985 Kentucky State SSP Mustang.
    Cheers

I had an 84 5.0 CFI WAY back in the day, 1988. Miss that car still.
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

A couple of pictures of my new car .

I had a 1983 Mustang GT back in 1985 and a 1987 5.0 LX in the early 1990’s. This car reminds me of my 1983 GT a lot, it was silver with black accents and red interior like this TBird.