Close

Thumbs down 1984 T Top statistics 1 Of 8

I just got my elite Report , and something strange on it they didn't mention anything about the trx wheels but did mention a rear spoiler I have sent an email asking about it the reply I received is odd to be honest "If the wheels would have made a difference between the last 8 then they would have been listed.”
    Does anyone know how many cars came with the TRX wheels in 84, because I feel that there is a mistake in the statistics I saw couple of marti reports and all mention the tires except mine!!
    Hopefully I get a better statistics on my 1986 mustang, and my 84 took almost 6 months to get. I have attached my statistics. Please tell me if there is a mistake on or not. Thanks
    Last edited by Monty84; 03-25-2021 at 05:57 PM.

The purpose of the stats report to is get the statistic down to as close to 1 of 1 as possible. They would have included TRX, instead of one of the other options, if it got it closer than 1 of 8. There are so many lines of stats that they include with that report. I have seen as many as 19, and it still didn't get down to 1 of 1. Most are 13 or less. I have seen as few as six. They don't keep going with every option you have until you get down to 1 of 1. They choose as many options as they can to get you down as close to 1 of 1 as possible.

Including this one I have seen 10 stats reports from non-SVO 1984 models. Only one of them included TRX tires in the stats list. Two of the other nine mention tires but they're not TRX tires. The rest do not mention tires at all.

I have not seen a stat yet (from any Marti report) that states how many 1984 Mustangs (any body) came with TRX suspension/wheels/tires.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Thank you for clearing that for me. Thats what they should have replied with, this is my first time doing this kind of documents.

Mine included tires but only because it didn't have the TRX wheels.

Name:  Mustang Stats.png
Views: 239
Size:  129.5 KB
    Last edited by LT-84GTturbo; 03-26-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    Larry

1984 Mustang GT Turbo

I'll have to look at mine. Don't remember what is on mine. One of 7 I think but, not sure of the rest of it. Not saved in this computer (at Parent's house).
    86' SVO 1C # 17 of 3379 86's #6475 of 9837
    86' SVO 1C #497 of 3379 86's #6955 of 9837
    84' GT Turbo #4 of 3241 GT Turbo HB's #560 of 3935
    87' Thunderbird TC 1 of 10
    http://www.foureyedpride.com/content...e-of-the-Month