Close

Default Is there a current LMR discount code I can use?

I am going to do a rather large purchase for me and wondering if there are any current discount codes. I have used the LMR6 for the past year but it looks like it finally expired.

Kenny

BREW2L321 is one for 6% off
    1986 ACS McLaren Capri
    1971 Mustang
    1968 F100

You are the man YORK0060! Worked like it should!

Kenny

Not sure if it's just me, but seems like LMR doesn't run any decent sales anymore. Even cyber monday is 7%. Used to buy most things from them but now go with a combination of NPD, ePay, and CJ's. Hit and miss on prices.

I would agree that their sales are not like they once were, but they always have what I need in stock and seem to be customer driven. I was buying the Chrome Saleen SC wheels for my Wife's convertible (91) and their prices was better than any other I found. Since I was getting them, I just picked up some other pieces for my 82 T-Top conversion while I was at it (much easier to get in the house when the shiny wheels will be a big distraction).

Kenny

Thanks york0060, code helped me out too....

Due to the conditions in the US over the last year, most companies are stretched thin and profits tanked.

I'm sure as things open up the margins will pick up and sales will come back.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
    Albert Einstein

1984 20th Anniversary GT350
    Almost "Stock"

FEP Senior Member

The Brew2L and Foxcast codes expire every month. Thete is one ( FBA 6 ) that doesn't. It's an annual code for the largest Facebook group. It used to be LMR6 for that group.
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Basin Motorsports View Post
    The Brew2L and Foxcast codes expire every month. Thete is one ( FBA 6 ) that doesn't. It's an annual code for the largest Facebook group. It used to be LMR6 for that group.
    Just checked FBA6 is expired. They are going to need to run way better promo codes to get me to order anything big from them anymore. At least until the border to Canada opens again. They changed shippers to accommodate weekend deliveries in the states and now shipping to canada is double of what it used to be.
    Last edited by Sask84gt; 03-07-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

I buy a lot of stuff from LMR and have since they opened their doors. The one caution I would give to anyone buying is that since they offer free shipping over $35 the cost of shipping is built into all of their prices. So if only buying a couple of things or low $$ amount it can be cheaper than an actual shipping charge. When buying several items or high $$ amount many times LMR will not be the less expensive option. That is why you should price them out compared to National Parts Depot, Fox Resto, CJ Pony, Summit Racing, Jegs, etc. often times it will be less $$ going with one of the other vendors or you might save $$ buying from several vendors when it's all said and done. I do that quite often. LMR does have lots of parts for the Foxes and Four Eyes that others don't so many times there aren't any options.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller