Close

FEP Senior Member

Default Limitless Road Rally June 5th & 6th Bend, OR

There is a group out of Bend, Oregon that are planning an all-car road rally. Leaving out of Bend on June 5th, down through Klamath Falls, to Nor Cal, and over to Alvord Desert to camp for the night. On the 6th they will head through Burns, OR and back to Bend. No cost to enter.

I am not sure what I'll be driving yet. I may take my widebody if it hasn't sold by then.
    Join The Conversation
    http://www.youtube.com/basinmotorsports

'86 Hatchback V6 / Auto Restomod (For Sale)

Cool!
    Don't think the wife is interested in tenting anymore though.
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Where/when are they meeting?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

FEP Senior Member

Leaving out of Big Swampy Snow Park in Bend at 8am. Having a small meet in Klamath Falls at 10:30am at BPM garage. Leaving there at 11:30am to the Lava Beds and on to Alvord Desert in the afternoon. Meeting in Burns on Sunday morning for another meet, then returning to Bend.

I'll be at the Klamath Falls meet at BPM Garage only since I sold my only show / drivable car.