Close

Default Super clean 82 capri

Saw this beautiful black 82 capri v8 4 spd today and would have bought it on the spot except I don’t get sufficient headroom in oem sunroof cars. I have a 53000 mile Mustang GT as a basis of comparison.
    I had done carfax and a second title search beforehand and it came up clean.

Body is arrow straight with what looks to be original paint...I couldn’t find any overspray. No paint bubbling anywhere. Not even around sunroof. Rails, floors and torque boxes were straight and not rusty. Urethane parts were clean. Wheel lips smooth and straight. Everything consistent with exceptionally well kept car. Only oddity is a prior owner put in aero quarter windows although its done to a high standard.
    Interior was in great shape excl missing radio. Has late model inside rear quarters to match aero windows.
    It was 32F at 9 am but cold engine started instantly and once warmed up idle menacingly given full length headers and flow masters. No cats.
    Didn’t drive it given snow and that I couldn’t buy a sunroof car.
    Had I realized it had a sunroof I wouldn’t have done the 7 hour drive from Atlanta, but it was so nice I don’t have any regrets. Twice I tried to talk myself into buying this car even though I really didn’t fit...I have short legs but long torso so headroom is challenging.
    Just hoping it can find a good home with someone here. Plus owner Gary is a very nice guy!
    it’s about 15 minutes from Cinncinnatti airport...kentucky side
    whoever buys it owes me a beer !

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
    Steve

1983 Mustang GT
    Popular Hot Rodding Project Car '83/84

1983 Capri 331 ci, TKO600

Nice Merc. Always been a fan of the flared fenders. I don’t do fakebook. Would you have a direct email? Thank you.

Messaged you with phone number....don’t have email address.
    Steve

1983 Mustang GT
    Popular Hot Rodding Project Car '83/84

1983 Capri 331 ci, TKO600

Thank you