Close

Default Red 1982-1983 Door Panel Set - No speaker holes

This is a nice set of door panels. They are not warped much at all but are also nto 100% perfect like new. They are also almost 40 years old. Very presentable set. In case you didn't know, you can turn these in to power windows very easily. The hardboard backer of the manual panels has a pre-cut stamping in the back. All you have to do is knock that out and cut the vinyl. The manual crank is in the exact same location. You can see it in the pictures below. You would not be able to tell it was formerly a manual panel. The very bottom has some light splitting in the piece that wraps around but you can't see it when mounted and it would be easy to repair if it mattered that much. These are located in Charlotte, NC. $100+ shipping.

Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    This is a nice set of door panels. They are not warped much at all but are also nto 100% perfect like new. They are also almost 40 years old. Very presentable set. In case you didn't know, you can turn these in to power windows very easily. The hardboard backer of the manual panels has a pre-cut stamping in the back. All you have to do is knock that out and cut the vinyl. The manual crank is in the exact same location. You can see it in the pictures below. You would not be able to tell it was formerly a manual panel. The very bottom has some light splitting in the piece that wraps around but you can't see it when mounted and it would be easy to repair if it mattered that much. These are located in Charlotte, NC. $100+ shipping.

Wow those are nice!! Wish I had a red interior Fox to put them in.
    82 Mercury Capri - 11.99 @ 112, AFR headed Mountaineer motor
    86 Mustang LX Coupe - the original Coyote swap 4-eye. Gone but not forgotten!

I been back and forth if I want to change from red or not. Let me sleep on it and maybe Ill take them off your hands. What you thinking for shipping to florida?

STILL for sale. If you are interested time is running short. Tired of looking at them.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Does anyone know how to connect with homer302? I have been looking for these door panels and I would hate to have them get away, especially since they are located in the same city where I work. I have sent a PM, made the post above, and also sent an email; but so far no response. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeologist View Post
    Does anyone know how to connect with homer302? I have been looking for these door panels and I would hate to have them get away, especially since they are located in the same city where I work. I have sent a PM, made the post above, and also sent an email; but so far no response. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    I followed up with another PM and email. If I knew his FB profile name, I would message him there, but I don't.
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
    I followed up with another PM and email. If I knew his FB profile name, I would message him there, but I don't.
    Thanks; he sent me an email yesterday afternoon and we are now in contact. Thanks very much for your assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeologist View Post
    Thanks; he sent me an email yesterday afternoon and we are now in contact. Thanks very much for your assistance!
    That's good news. I'm glad that I was able to remember that someone had a pair up for sale.
    Bryan

1983 Mustang GLX Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
    That's good news. I'm glad that I was able to remember that someone had a pair up for sale.
    I picked up these door panels from homer302 this morning. They are in excellent shape and I am very pleased. This worked out very well; thanks again for the lead.

I still need one more set of these door panels, so if anyone else has some available please let me know.

My original "wanted" thread is here, for reference for what I am looking for:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...82-Door-Panels

Thanks again.