Close

Default Member from Canada

Got an 83 GT t-top tried to post but cant do so from being on a mobile phone.
    happy to see what this group is about . Foureyedpride 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEP Member

Welcome! Keep posting those pics.

Welcome! Bright red with the black hood was a great color combo.
    1983 Mustang GT 5.0L, TRX Pkg, T-Tops, 4 Spd, Polar White, Medium Red Interior, Built 11/22/82, 15,400 original miles, with the original 38 yr old Michelins still on it. Added LMR 17" mesh wheels w/Nitto NT555’s.

Looks like a good foundation for a build/ project. I was always curious why Ford deleted fog lights on the 83 models? The 82 Gts had them... Then they returned in 84 on. Not sure if you want to keep it original but the 84 front would be a nice addition if you could find one . Keep us posted

Looks like a lot of potential in that car. Paint is not too bad other than the black on the hood, it might polish up nicely.

What part of Canada are you in?

Nice - my first Mustang was an 84 so I have a soft spot for that front end. Looks solid and T-Tops add to the fun.

Im from Ontario. I bought this car back in 2015 paint isn’t so bad but not perfect. . . so I have already took out the k member and added coil overs. The whole underbody was so badly covered in rust rear differential k member suspension components. Its a project as it sits now. As for the front bumper with no cut outs. I found a 85 GT front bumper cover . I get around to it every now and then. Motor was pulled so need to get that back in freshen it up new carb bbk shorty’s. Now that its winter getting back into it currently.

FEP Power Member

Always great to see more Canadians on here. Have fun with that project. I'm in Mississauga and currently have an 85 GT.
    Last edited by Boomer85gt; 12-08-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer85gt View Post
    Always great to see more Canadians on here. Have fun with that project. I'm in Mississauga and currently have an 85 GT.
    Im from Milton. Really close