Close

Thread: 82 gt for sale

Seems like the way to sell on Craigslist is to take the worst pictures possible and provide no details.
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Quote Originally Posted by 79Coupe View Post
    Seems like the way to sell on Craigslist is to take the worst pictures possible and provide no details.
    Facebook marketplace isn't any better lol
    1983 Mustang GT 5.0L, TRX Pkg, T-Tops, 4 Spd, Polar White, Medium Red Interior, Built 11/22/82, 15,400 original miles, with the original 38 yr old Michelins still on it. Added LMR 17" mesh wheels w/Nitto NT555’s.

Interior is out of it.... so do you have said interior or not? Does that include the dash? Runs.... well? Enough to drive it? At least get it on a trailer?

Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

It is really amazing to me. Absolutely no effort. They will have honest people go and check out the car only to be severely and utterly disappointed. See it all the time and even happened to myself a few times. I wonder sometimes if sellers honestly just dont know or purposely playing stupid so they at least have someone come to check out the HOS they are selling off.

For $2,500 it's almost worth it, the only stopper would be if the hatch is destroyed or the interior is gone. Basically, pieces you can't buy from LMR.